SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

Wow, this thread got way down there what with all of us being down Norco way. Just want to say how much fun it was having us all together down there, sitting around the fire telling stories, eating good food, drinking, eating lots of brownies and visiting old friends and new. Oh, and the shooting part was fun too!

Allie Mo (No E) has a new Dammit name! Bev Mo (No E)!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW,

The brownies were GREAT!

Someone tell Howdy I won the door prize, seems we have an extra blue chair.

It was either that or let the yellow jackets take em home!

I as so happy to see everyone. it was great!

Hahahahaha, I did leave my chair at your place huh? I missed it when I unpacked and found the sack it goes in but no chair. First I though Chairkiller had done it in and it was buried on the range, then I remembered that I simply just left it behind. That was my ploy. It makes you just have to come on out next time and be ready to shoot dammit.

Just like my mother used to do when I headed off to camp, putting my name on everything because I leave stuff all over the place. I had my name on that chair so when found the finder can rib me about it for months. Uh, oh, not another alias.

:D

I just have to tell you that you my friend made my whole weekend. Seeing you and Pepper out there almost felt things were back to normal in the gang. We won't be fully back to normal until once again you are shooting, butchering stage lines and asking about double taps. Double tapping even if they are not. Thanks pard. :rolleyes:

thanx everyone! I haven't laughed that much since Ambush

loved the saloon with Dave playin piano and hangin with some pards I haven't seen in a few yrs like the old days

but of course the DAMMiT GANG is the best!!

we need to figure out a good D-name for Youngblood

hhmm how bout Hombre-D :rolleyes: he's always wearin that sombrero

loved the saloon with Dave playin piano and hangin with some pards I haven't seen in a few yrs like the old days

Hey Yummy Dammit. I want to thank you for all the brownies. You went over the limit with them. I actually could not have eaten another one. They were the best as always. We even got Shakeyspear to eat a couple. He is coming around.

Best though is that you were there and as always you are a hoot to be around for sure. I am glad you had a good time and I know I did alright. You are a good dancer, I am sorry for mangling your toes. Kidding. :D

Loved the Brownies CC they were awesome! and it was good to meet you

one of my favorites was dancing with MDJ :D

Was that before or after the slippery nipples? :rolleyes: MDJ is great. :P Congrats on your clean match baby girl.

I had never had a cream cheese brownie and I think I am in love.. lol... thanks so much for the fun, your humor, your style, and being my cousin!! Oh, and the drink.. wow I could not have made it one minute more without that drink.. diet coke wasn't it? lol

Was that before or after the slippery nipples? :rolleyes: MDJ is great. :D Congrats on your clean match baby girl.

the man can dance that is for sure... my self it would be a shredded rug.. lol.. But Mad dog made everyone he danced with look great!!! And Megs is a treasure and a darn good shot too.. lol

Howdy, on the plus side--we dint fall down. Meg & Deja are delightful. we had some laughs and good dances. I saw MDJ swingin the girls round.

Howdy, on the plus side--we dint fall down. Meg & Deja are delightful. we had some laughs and good dances. I saw MDJ swingin the girls round.

Yeah, the tripping part is okay as long as I stay vertical.. lol.. But then Red almost put me in the dirt by grabing my leg when I was scratching my leg by the dance floor, now taht is as close as I came to dancing.. lol.. And probably a darn good thing. My baby sitter tells me all I need are a few dance lessons.. lol.. we will see is he owns steel toe boots or not .. I truly enjoyed talking with him, and he was not a babysitter I guess after all like I thought. He was there without pay.. lol... Hazard duty for sure.. And I really enjoyed his company a lot. One of the nicest guys out there, I think he and LLC are pretty darn special.. and I hope to keep them and Peppers real close, they are like family now to me. Deja

yer welcome and thanx everybody

ya Deja my half of the coke had Jack in it :rolleyes:

so what award did ya get Meg?

goodnight Grizz

I just have to tell you that you my friend made my whole weekend. Seeing you and Pepper out there almost felt things were back to normal in the gang. We won't be fully back to normal until once again you are shooting, butchering stage lines and asking about double taps. Double tapping even if they are not. Thanks pard. :rolleyes:

I'll second that pard. I had my problems with the shootin' for sure but the whole weekend and the drive was worth it when I saw Laylow and Pepper. Laylow may not have his chin whiskers but the wit and spark were sure there.

I even ate some brownies and visited in camp for a little bit here and there. You just can't be too careful when you tell stories on folks. Most of the time I keep a fast horse (Giddy Up Dammit) tied close in case folks come a runnin' with a rope (Dammit, there is a picture of GUD floating around, I sure hope it don't make it to Howdy :D . I gotta keep movin' soes folks can't get too much on me so I get a new Dammit Name. Isn't that right Dances with Dirt Dammit?

goodnight Grizz

Lol.. thanks for not putting it in my half or I bet you would have been my baby sitter for the rest of hte night.. lol.. Just teasing.. Thanks for the cupcakes .. but you humor and smiles are the best part of meeting you!!!

I'll second that pard. I had my problems with the shootin' for sure but the whole weekend and the drive was worth it when I saw Laylow and Pepper. Laylow may not have his chin whiskers but the wit and spark were sure there.

I even ate some brownies and visited in camp for a little bit here and there. You just can't be too careful when you tell stories on folks. Most of the time I keep a fast horse (Giddy Up Dammit) tied close in case folks come a runnin' with a rope (Dammit, there is a picture of GUD floating around, I sure hope it don't make it to Howdy :rolleyes: . I gotta keep movin' soes folks can't get too much on me so I get a new Dammit Name. Isn't that right Dances with Dirt Dammit?

An I have to third it am make a motion to make it a law.. by this time next year... LLC will be shooting.. and we will have installed parquet in his camper.. lol... I have never meet a better couple for folks to admire, and aspire to being like... Deja

I know who has the picture of you riding your horse Shakey and as soon as they are back home in Arizona (hint) I am making sure I do get the picture. No I would never let it out to the rest of the pards (wanna bet).

I should have got some of those brownies to go. Just hearing about them has me watering at the mouth again. I need a shot of brownie right now in fact. Ambush is how many months away???? Dang too long. We need a third annual.

goodnight Grizz

I got a clean match award and 3rd in ladies duelist :D

and who needs tekillya when dancing with MDJ?

There was Slippery Nipples available?? :D

Dammit, all these bootiful wommins runnin all over the place with Slippery Nipples

and I missed out.

Dammit, I hate it when that happens. :o

missed it dammit

There was Slippery Nipples available?? :D

Dammit, all these bootiful wommins runnin all over the place with Slippery Nipples

and I missed out.

Dammit, I hate it when that happens. :o

I got slippery nipples. From Easy Emily too. Deja didn't want slippery nipples, I asked if she had any.

I got slippery nipples. From Easy Emily too. Deja didn't want slippery nipples, I asked if she had any.

YOU DOG!

I told you when and where the brownies were. The very LEAST you could have done was guide me towards the Slippery Nipples. :o

D yew better eat right or yewl be too weak for the next shoot :o

You get those Dammit women together and there are slippery nipples around. Why, there were non-Dammit women with slippery nipples at the Chorro Valley Shootout....I seen them!

Thunder. Now there is one we have to get shooting and into the gang. She is just right. She was killin' me with the things she was coming up with and she never even cracked a smile.

I thought she said something Drink or Eat, I can't do both. I did notice she opted for drink. Good girl. Dammit material.

R.H. took the reins I noticed a bit later and even got her dancing. I can't wait to see her when she feels more comfortable around us. :o

I did try a taste of Allies... while it was good, lets just say I don't need any help in having fun.. enough said.. lol. Deja.

Well I am glad that having Thunder over worked out, she looked so forlorn sitting there all alone.

And then when she first came over I had trouble getting her to even ask for a plate for that ton of food we had.

Howdy, so why didn't you sign her up?

Deja,

So were Allies ni....never mind, I don't want to get smacked.....

I really liked watching Jack dance, or what ever he does to women on the dance floor....

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
LLC,

Whatever Mad Dog Jack was doing, he must have been doing it right. Obviously the ladies liked it enough to offer him thier Slippery Nipples. :o

Whoa!! My daughter was out there on the dance floor with MDJ!

mine dried up along time ago :o

but Howdy danced with me anyway

Archived