SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

WE?

We at this end didn't ask for a "WE", we asked for Merry Meg....besides some "dirty fellow" said that dude you hang out with shoots guns and drinks booze, so it's less for us...... :wub:

Unless he can mix drinks?

LLC-D

Well in another life I think he used to tend bar ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pepper, Butterscotch and Deja will all be there...they probably won't shoot, but 2 out of three can hold their own.

If we can get Deja to do some black powder I think I have a dammit name for her okay several names......

Is Sinful gonna bring some scotch?

or

Does he drink some other stuff?

What does Merry Meg drink?

I've heard about Easy Emily..... :wub:

Sinful drinks that whiskey stuff and beer....Meg well she usually drinks what ever Emily gives her ;)

This is gonna be fun!

Regards,

No E - D!

You got that right dammit

This years GFBJL is gonna be chock full of a big bunch of my most favorite folks. Fun is our Dammit Gang mission. :wub:

Hi Meg,

I'm so glad to hear that you will be there too.

This is gonna be fun!

Regards,

No E - D!

It is!! and I can hardly wait to meet you in person! and Yummy dammit and hopefully Deja too!

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
We are staying with the in laws in their rv so yes we are camping!

lucky you, its the Motel 6 for me and Ruthless Ruthie

MM,

We are very happy to hear you will be joining us this year. WOO HOO! :o

I need to ask a favor of you, no I need to BEG a favor from you.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I need to introduce my wife to you. If I don't, only God knows how bad the puishment will be for me. ;)

I'll esplain later. :wub:

wow 90K +

Knotright :wub:;) that is hilarious

is he kin to Justright or Plainwrong? :o

MM,

We are very happy to hear you will be joining us this year. WOO HOO! :D

I need to ask a favor of you, no I need to BEG a favor from you.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I need to introduce my wife to you. If I don't, only God knows how bad the puishment will be for me. ;)

I'll esplain later. :wub:

I would love to meet your wife, I just hope your "I'll explain later" isn't anything embarrassing :o

Trainwreck- I think you are right! So, you get to deal with Allie and I together again. Now throw in Merry Meg. I think you be in trouble there boy.

Trainwreck will be in the middle of all the trouble!!

Streeeeeetch!

You did tell him that his "job" as a new shooter is to bump us up a notch. ;):wub:

BTW, I don't dance well. :D So, I won't be causing any trouble for Trainwreck. :o

Regards,

No E - D!

Oh Allie I don''t dance well either but Trainwreck makes it look like I can! You also don't really need any tekillaya when he starts spinning you!

To keep up with Trainwreck you need to install a "Lazy Susan" on your boots. And whatever you do,

DO NOT WEAR A PROPELLER HAT or we will never see you again.

MM, nothing embarrasing for you, but if I don't do things right this time, I might wake up as a Yunick.

As posted on "The Dammit Gang Hideout" I would like for all of us to gather at stage 6 Friday evening after the shooting stops for a big, huge, ultrafantastic Dammit Gang picture. Please wear your shootin outfits, with guns etc. Let's try to do this around 4:pm so we still have some light left.

Saturday night, I would love to do the same things, but I would like everybody to be in your "go to meetin" finest. Same time, same cowboy channel.

I can't wait to see all of you. This is going to be great (again).

Allie,

Little Joe Knottright got a new set of boots last night. He spent the next 20 minutes doing laps around the house. He had a big ol smile on his face the whole time. I think he is just a

LITTLE

excited. He keeps asking me to take him out to the workshop so he can practice dry firing. We might have to let him out early to run around the pasture a little before the shoot to keep him from burstin. This will be his first shoot ever. He has real good eye/hand coordination, so I think we all may need to kick it up a notch.

Trainwreck will be in the middle of all the trouble!!

It's what I do. It's my job.

Don't worry No E, I won't spin you around to much, at first.

Even got some practice in with Fuzzy Thighs down at Chimney Rock.

aaaawwww how adorable. I can see him now sayin' "So Pappy, you been shootin' long?" :wub:

aaaawwww how adorable. I can see him now sayin' "So Pappy, you been shootin' long?" :wub:

CC you are planning on joining the ladies for Mandatory shooters meetings right??? We won't let you say no!!

More of those Slippery Nipple drinks making the rounds at the CVSO might be in order. I have some Ouzo from Greece, might try flaming shots of that...

I've got some Ouzo AND some Retzina....

I only have a few drops of Tentura left, really tasty stuff from Petras in Greece.

Ya think Ouzo is strong?

Try the Retzina,

OH MY!

JJJ-D

:wub:;)

sounds...captivating ;) just tell me when --as long as I don't have to make any decisions or cast any votes :wub:

I'll be scoring side matches on Thurs.

MM what are the D-names for Deja you've come up with? I think we'll have to wait til we hang out with her for a while to see what catches on or observe something unique to her

Well, first she has to do what you did to get in the gang Yummy Dammit, she has to shoot a round of blackpowder at night in the presence of a Dammit Gang member. You even hit something in the dark if I recall right. That is rare.

You know I can get that fixed for her real easy and I will. So, now for a name.............hmmmmm, OK, I got it. Once it is all official and she is presented with her badge, then how about for a start she will be known as Laugh Out Loud Dammit or LOL for short? :wub:

sounds...captivating ;) just tell me when --as long as I don't have to make any decisions or cast any votes :wub:

I'll be scoring side matches on Thurs.

MM what are the D-names for Deja you've come up with? I think we'll have to wait til we hang out with her for a while to see what catches on or observe something unique to her

CC no votes or decisions! and for Deja so far just based on what I know from here Blabberfingers dammit and lol dammit

:wub: Dat's 'bout right---'cept y'all fergot one thing real importint---the 'S' !!!

I think it should be LOLS-Dammit ;):o

Archived