SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
hey y'all!! just 2 weeks til GF :FlagAm:

it would be nice if the weather was a little cooler in Norco than it was back in May at the Ambush!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as it's not raining. The weatherpeople said chance of showers today, but it has been a slow and steady (sounds like my shooting... well, minus the steady part) rain since yesterday afternoon around here. Not that it's not good, but packing the Dog House in the rain is not fun. Chance of showers...

As long as it's not raining. The weatherpeople said chance of showers today, but it has been a slow and steady (sounds like my shooting... well, minus the steady part) rain since yesterday afternoon around here. Not that it's not good, but packing the Dog House in the rain is not fun. Chance of showers...

dry is good, a little sun, a mild breeze for the BP folks and a temp around 70..sounds like Chorro valley!!

Woah! LayLow going topless? That's.... It's..... Well, scary is one way to put it I guess. But Halloween is coming...

Really, just a fuel pump?

That's all it was at the time, now, maybe bad fuel.....even with stabill....a dead battery....gee. it's been a while.

hey y'all!! just 2 weeks til GF :FlagAm:

JJ when did you join sass? our numbers are real close and I was tryin to r'member...

also wut's yer D-name again?

Gumby Dammit

I am really looking forward to seeing you all at the range!

hey y'all!! just 2 weeks til GF ^_^

JJ when did you join sass? our numbers are real close and I was tryin to r'member...

also wut's yer D-name again?

I joined in ??????????????????? My card says '97 but I can remember shooting in '96. Giddy Up and I are ready to ride south for a Gunfight! Lookin' forward to seein' all the Dammits. Oh! My first Dammit name was Aurther Dammit then somewhere along the way YB changed it to Shakeyspeare Dammit. I think he watched me shoot the '51's. :FlagAm:

That's all it was at the time, now, maybe bad fuel.....even with stabill....a dead battery....gee. it's been a while.

The older jeeps with original tanks would get a lot of rust and crap in the lines too. I had to take my tank out two or three times to get everything washed free then it needed sealed to stop it from deteriorating any more.

I am really looking forward to seeing you all at the range! Me too pard, me too.

The older jeeps with original tanks would get a lot of rust and crap in the lines too. I had to take my tank out two or three times to get everything washed free then it needed sealed to stop it from deteriorating any more.

First thing I put in - a plastic tank.......

kinda like JB Weld on a 66 ladle

Dammit

Where did the time go?? Story of my life, too much to do and not enough time to get er done. :FlagAm:

I agree these last few weeks I don't know if I have been coming or going ^_^ Life has been crazy busy.

LLC and JJ,

Sounds like we need us a manly kinda get together. We should all meet up at LLC's place with our tools and such, drink some beer, fix the Jeep, and hassle the bar maids.

Laylows Jeep is pretty cool...

even has a period correct bullet hole in the windshield...

I can't believe time has gone so fast, I gatta reload some ammo, clean the guns, and get ready the best time of the year.

Too bad I gotta do a 'shoot thru' again...

I hafta go to work on Saturday, should be back by 3 PM or so.

I am certain we will have perfect weather as well,

JJJ-D

:FlagAm:^_^

Well I can hardly move right now.....

Figured the 5er might need a little atention.

I drained the fresh water tank, poured in the water & about a cup of chlorine to sanitize the tanks

Pepper ran around doing the taps, cold, chlorine check, bathroom, chlorine, check, kitchen, hot, chlorine, check......so we let it sit for two days or so...nice and clean for GBJL.

The jeep was great then Pepper had her neck injury so she couldn't ride in it.....ruined pretty much the fun of driving.

Hey MM,

The BIG question is; are ya "goin" to The Gunfight Behind The Jersey Lilly??

Unfortunately no. I am trying to put together a sort of surprise for my dad's 80th birthday that weekend. My youngest will be home on leave from the Air Force and hoping we can finagle something. My dad has been having some health issues and I think seeing the grandsons may boost his spirits.

Yip, yip, Yippee!

Count me in! I will be there!

Thank you Jes...er Cranky!

NO-E is gonna be at GUNFIGHT!!

Oh the joy...

Guess I better clean meownself up,

JJJ-D

:FlagAm:^_^

Hot Doggity! we are gonna have a who's who party of Dammits :FlagAm:

LLC and JJ,

Sounds like we need us a manly kinda get together. We should all meet up at LLC's place with our tools and such, drink some beer, fix the Jeep, and hassle the bar maids.

Changing the fuel pump could take, depending on the amount of beer, 15 minutes. Hassleing the bar maids will take a lot longer. :FlagAm: let's see, a 1/2" tubing nut wrench, 7/16" box end, maybe a screwdriver, I can carry that in a hind pocket. Course the carb might need a little gunk removal but then if it was running out of gas, it might could be good.

See ya there boys. Course after a lot of beer, it might have another bullet hole in the windshield.

Yip, yip, Yippee!

Count me in! I will be there!

Thank you Jes...er Cranky!

Just got home from Chimney Rock and this is GREAT NEWS!. A real red letter day!

So, How did ya do?

A gentleman never tells!

OK, so I'm not a gentleman. I shot, hit almost all of the targets and didn't place. But I made Top 10! So what if there were only 7 in the class! Got some dancing in on Sat eve after Adam Cartwright and Shotgun Boogie tried to get me drunk on Firewater. I'm going to try to return the favor at GBJL...

Unfortunately no. I am trying to put together a sort of surprise for my dad's 80th birthday that weekend. My youngest will be home on leave from the Air Force and hoping we can finagle something. My dad has been having some health issues and I think seeing the grandsons may boost his spirits.

well then send Easy Emily down :FlagAm:

Wow! The world is a changing place! EE and No E are both joining us at the Jersey Lil? Heaven on Earth! And did I read that Deja Vous will be there too? And Cranky? Caliope? The Dammit women are getting together and us Dammit men may never be the same again!

Hey great news we are going!

WE?

We at this end didn't ask for a "WE", we asked for Merry Meg....besides some "dirty fellow" said that dude you hang out with shoots guns and drinks booze, so it's less for us...... :wub:

Unless he can mix drinks?

LLC-D

MANDATORY SHOOTERS MEETING!!!!!

More of those Slippery Nipple drinks making the rounds at the CVSO might be in order. I have some Ouzo from Greece, might try flaming shots of that...

It looks like a party in Dammitville now. Watch your menfolk gals, Easy Emily is on the prowl.

LLC, Sinful is mighty quick with a sixgun so he might be a wiz at getting drinks mixed for Meg and Emily.

Archived