SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

It's been nearly a year since Tutt heard his Dammit name, and mighty pleased he was Until he got to a stage at CVSO that had a cow as a prop.

Yeah, and I noticed he was a bit leery of it too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chorro valley shootout

I ran into Hombre Viejo at Shoot the Moon Outfitters yesterday and he said something about pictures on Facebook, but I have no idea where (hear it's a big place) they would be. Anyone know how to navigate through Facebookworld?

I have pictures on my facebook page the link is above

It's been nearly a year since Tutt heard his Dammit name, and mighty pleased he was Until he got to a stage at CVSO that had a cow as a prop.

Then it was ALL he heard, for the rest of the day.

UDDERLY RIDICULOUS :rolleyes:

Well, it was kinda titillating, wasn't it?

Hey! Is there going to be a Dammit gathering at Chimney Rock? Who's going, who's camping?

Hey! Is there going to be a Dammit gathering at Chimney Rock? Who's going, who's camping?

I am not going but Cliffhanger will be there, Coffee and clan, and Lacy Anne Leather. I'm sure there will be others.

JJ-D

I can't make it this year either unfortunately, but then there is next year. Really nice range and the props are the finest around. I have shot there when it was 115 in the shade and once when it was 28 degrees. You never know what you get in the desert like that, but I sure had fun. :)

Hey Howdy, Thunder Valley is Jan 30, 2011. Maybe that could be the first match of the year as we get ready to ride to Winter Range. It will still be cool enough. :)

I'm going. Just camping and there for the party. Life has been very busy and I just want to relax so no shooting for me.

Good to see LLC back on the wire. That was a heck of a diet, cousin. Don't do it again!!

Hey Howdy, Thunder Valley is Jan 30, 2011. Maybe that could be the first match of the year as we get ready to ride to Winter Range. It will still be cool enough. :)

Anything is possible pard. Just gotta see how things are going is all. I didn't mind the 28 degrees at all, but the 115 stuff was mighty toasty. That was the first one. I didn't see you there, you must have been at the beach. :D

Anything is possible pard. Just gotta see how things are going is all. I didn't mind the 28 degrees at all, but the 115 stuff was mighty toasty. That was the first one. I didn't see you there, you must have been at the beach. :)

I think the first one was before you and I started riding the trails together or I just missed it somehow. The beach, yea that must have been it. I live thirty miles from the beach and rarely visit other than to shoot at Chorro once in a while, I prefer the desert. Must be something stuck from the old days in the Red Hills of Shandon.

JJ

Been out of touch for awhile up in the megalopolis of Gonzalez at Adobe Walls. A fine shoot, by the way. LLC, it is GOOD to see you here, hope you are doing better than OK. See you next month?

Been out of touch for awhile up in the megalopolis of Gonzalez at Adobe Walls. A fine shoot, by the way. LLC, it is GOOD to see you here, hope you are doing better than OK. See you next month?

Hey Jack, keep the fire burning, I'll be rolling in 'fore daylight on Friday morning. If my "horse" gets any heavier, I might could be dragging a horse trailer along so I can get it there. :blink: Are you going to 5DC this weekend?

JJ-D

Hey Jack, keep the fire burning, I'll be rolling in 'fore daylight on Friday morning. If my "horse" gets any heavier, I might could be dragging a horse trailer along so I can get it there. :blink: Are you going to 5DC this weekend?

JJ-D

I'm thinking no on 5Dogs this weekend, but that could change, may go over on Sat PM to shoot on Sunday. To much "stuff" happening around here right now...

I'm thinking no on 5Dogs this weekend, but that could change, may go over on Sat PM to shoot on Sunday. To much "stuff" happening around here right now...

Boy do I know about stuff goin' on. I know of a puppet who might show up but that could change if someone pulls his strings. :blink:

5 Dogs is supposed to be 88 on Sunday. Gonna try out Old Paint in Bakersfield.

Is that a rye whiskey you're going to try out?

Maybe the pick up?

Obviously you boys haven't been keeping up to my "horse" project in the hideout. It got named Giddy Up Dammit last night by my wife. I ended up on the ground once but not because the horse bucked me off.

Nice to see you online and posting Laylow. I don't drive the old pickup to 5 Dogs but I do take it out to Chorro and PRVC from time to time. Now it's off to work after a nice vacation. I am not looking forward to it. :blink:

JJ-D

Before I got into this game my "hobby" was a '53 CJ2a.

The fuel pump went bad after i had done a frame off restoration and I never got around to fixing it, now I guess I should sell it.....

No fuel pump? I'll give $100 for the rest!

anybody hear anything about Walker47's gunsmith Bob Smith's funeral? I've been away from here for a week.

Before I got into this game my "hobby" was a '53 CJ2a.

The fuel pump went bad after i had done a frame off restoration and I never got around to fixing it, now I guess I should sell it.....

Those are great old jeeps but they always need some handling to keep them a goin'.

My old Ford has been in the family since 1970 so now has a permenant place in the garage for the weekend rides. It's hard to get shut of something that you have had so long.

Guess I need to make a side trip to install a fuel pump on a Jeep so somebody can get to drive topless again. :FlagAm:

Woah! LayLow going topless? That's.... It's..... Well, scary is one way to put it I guess. But Halloween is coming...

Really, just a fuel pump?

hey y'all!! just 2 weeks til GF :FlagAm:

JJ when did you join sass? our numbers are real close and I was tryin to r'member...

also wut's yer D-name again?

Archived