SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

Hey all youse Brownie deficient Dammits,

Here is a trick I learned a long time ago. I was working in an auto repair shop and we were BUSY all the time. No time for snacking, missed lunch many times also. I learned with the proper exercise and fine tuning of the cheek (facial) muscles, that tasty bakery goods could be stuffed and stored in your cheeks and consumed over a certain lenght of time.

One Twinkie = carburator removal and teardown. 2 Oreos = points and conensor R+R.

So my advice to MDJ and JJ is - after shooting for the day is done, put guncart close to vehicle, follow Howdy or myself, as we will normally be seeking out items of high sugar content about this time, and when you see us get all excited, you too will know where the brownies are. Follow our lead, put one brownie in each cheek, one in each pocket, then SHUT THE HELL UP. (That way there will still be some there, for the next go around). :FlagAm:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

411: they usually get eaten in the afternoon when everbody comes in from the shoot ....and before dinner :wacko:

So come over to Dammitville early, pards---I'll bring extra this time and more kinds.

Live fast and eat dessert first!! :FlagAm:

:FlagAm::wacko:

No E are you comin to GF?

Hi Yummy,

It's pretty doubtful. However, it I were to attend another match this year, that would be my first choice. It is on my "short list."

Hope to meet you next year!

:P

No E - D!

PS Thanks Stretch!

PPS I really hate leaving Hubby alone too much. Long story...

Seems a lot of us are missing a lot of favorite matches this year. I am missing John Wayne too and kinda bummed about it. GFBJL though, yup I'll be there.

:P

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

I was seriously considering skipping the John Wayne also for family/work reasons, the app is late but on the way. You know stress is your bodies way of telling you that you aren'tt working enough unpaid overtime.

OK now. Got my daughter married off here yesterday. Had perfect weather, about 80 degrees, and a great BBQ after the ceremony. Been quite hectic here for the past week, but now I can relax and get ready for some shooting, haven't been for awhile, have to see if I remember how it's done...

OK now. Got my daughter married off here yesterday. Had perfect weather, about 80 degrees, and a great BBQ after the ceremony. Been quite hectic here for the past week, but now I can relax and get ready for some shooting, haven't been for awhile, have to see if I remember how it's done...

just in time for the CVSO :P

Congrats to the both of you. Now you can get back to the business at hand, SHOOTIN'

Did I read this right???

We have a Brownie hunter patrol?

Yep, we do. And I'll be keeping an eye out for those brownies.

Hey! Had a new to me drink this weekend at CVSO. Easy Emily, Raspberry Hayes and a bunch of other members of the Mandatory Shooters Meeting talked me (like it was hard by that time of the evening) into trying a "Slippery Nipple" at the Howling Wolf Saloon. Slippery Nipples, by the way, are GOOD!

Yep, we do. And I'll be keeping an eye out for those brownies.

Hey! Had a new to me drink this weekend at CVSO. Easy Emily, Raspberry Hayes and a bunch of other members of the Mandatory Shooters Meeting talked me (like it was hard by that time of the evening) into trying a "Slippery Nipple" at the Howling Wolf Saloon. Slippery Nipples, by the way, are GOOD!

congrats to you Mad Dog Jack, CVR's Cowboy of the Year

Thanks guys :rolleyes:

Those women ALL had Slippery Nipples! I swear!

OK. A Slippery Nipple appears to be a shot glass about 3/4 full of some sort of Butterscotch liqueur and the rest Baileys. A very smooth drink, that's for sure.

Thanks guys <_<

Those women ALL had Slippery Nipples! I swear!

OK. A Slippery Nipple appears to be a shot glass about 3/4 full of some sort of Butterscotch liqueur and the rest Baileys. A very smooth drink, that's for sure.

Man, I sure am glad ya EXPLAINED THAT.... :rolleyes:

JJJ-D

:FlagAm: :FlagAm:

I think I would have just as well stayed fantasizin bout it!

Although... could be some sort of BP drink?

my first thought was that Nipple Wrench Dammitt had slipped and fallen down

I ran into Hombre Viejo at Shoot the Moon Outfitters yesterday and he said something about pictures on Facebook, but I have no idea where (hear it's a big place) they would be. Anyone know how to navigate through Facebookworld?

I ran into Hombre Viejo at Shoot the Moon Outfitters yesterday and he said something about pictures on Facebook, but I have no idea where (hear it's a big place) they would be. Anyone know how to navigate through Facebookworld?

well I wander around in there and have posted a few cowboy pics on my site. Some are of you and Spillmore Dammit down in Norco

Since The Saloon burned down I thought I would mention over here that our Easy Emily will be starting at a new position at Cal Poly as a Professor of Psychology. The info was posted over there before someone torched it. Congrats!

Since The Saloon burned down I thought I would mention over here that our Easy Emily will be starting at a new position at Cal Poly as a Professor of Psychology. The info was posted over there before someone torched it. Congrats!

Holy Crap, I thought is was Merry Meg what got the job. Did Easy Emily bump her out?

my first thought was that Nipple Wrench Dammitt had slipped and fallen down

It's been nearly a year since Tutt heard his Dammit name, and mighty pleased he was Until he got to a stage at CVSO that had a cow as a prop.

Archived