SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'd think he didn't have any strings at all the way he moves at food.....

Strings and food.. a new riddle? Okay so string cheese, maybe? did I win? no, huh?

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
Strings and food.. a new riddle? Okay so string cheese, maybe? did I win? no, huh?

you are obviously too young to recognize Howdy from his previous carreer

Now I know you are pretty young and may not remember but Howdy Doody was born in 1948 and instantly became a television super star.

Figure him out yet?

Strings are my favorite mode of operation of course, but sometimes it is necessary to have a hand up my butt. I cannot confess to what I might think of that. You should not ask, because I won't tell. :wacko::lol::P

Now, back to those brownies. When I followed my nose over to the area of the Dammit Gang campfire. It was none other than Yummy Dammit herself that offered me some and even asked if I wanted male or female ones. I think opted for males and she fixed me up with about a few or so. I was gonna give Shakeyspear Dammit one, but it was a long walk around Streeetch Dammit and Apple Pies trailer and I got a bit famished and ended up eating them all. I did grab a couple of waters to wash the brownies down and offered Shakey one, but as you can surmise, he turned me down and said he had plenty. That covered wagon he has seems to never run out of anything. I have trouble forcing anything on him at all. :FlagAm:

That is my story and I am sticking to it dammit.

Strings are my favorite mode of operation of course, but sometimes it is necessary to have a hand up my butt. I cannot confess to what I might think of that. You should not ask, because I won't tell. :FlagAm::wacko::lol:

That is my story and I am sticking to it dammit.

I knew someone would bring that up....WAY TMI!

Now I know you are pretty young and may not remember but Howdy Doody was born in 1948 and instantly became a television super star.

Figure him out yet?

I do remember Howdy Doody.. He lasted until 1960, lol He was kinda fake, huh? lol.. I don't remember Dammit ever being on the program though.. lol..

Didja see Bob when the string broke?

I know he was mutilated by vandals in the eighties.. lol.. I uh, don't remember much about Hoody doody, captain bob and Clarabelle?

Okay.. sorry.. the sound you hear is the wind rushing over my head here.. What are you talking about, lol.. Sad.. huh? lol.. So, where was I now? uh, yeah you were going to explain the above to me so i don't look so naive right? lol.

Did y'all know Doody-D ia married to Heidi Doody?? HIS SISTER!! shocking [i have a piktur]

Howdy wasn't fake, he was a real marionette--my hero :FlagAm: I watched him in the early 50s and loved it.

Doody-Dammit is just pullin yer strings [pun intended] about the hand up the hiney! :wacko::lol: He dunt have red haar and 48 freckles like the puppet tho

Hey Doody-D: didya know there were a few Double Doody stand-ins? and a Photo Doody that had no strings for in person appearances? they're all in the Smithsonian

Did y'all know Doody-D ia married to Heidi Doody?? HIS SISTER!! shocking [i have a piktur]

Howdy wasn't fake, he was a real marionette--my hero :FlagAm: I watched him in the early 50s and loved it.

Doody-Dammit is just pullin yer strings [pun intended] about the hand up the hiney! :wacko::lol: He dunt have red haar and 48 freckles like the puppet tho

Hey Doody-D: didya know there were a few Double Doody stand-ins? and a Photo Doody that had no strings for in person appearances? they're all in the Smithsonian

Uh, well no I didn't. We could run this thread up to another 2500 easy on what I don't know. I do remember some of you though from when you sat in the peanut gallery. I still think of whatever posse I am on as the peanut gallery. I get a kick out of how many of you know about " Hey kids what time is it? It just wouldn't be a real fun match unless the posse recited that at least once.

Yes, my hair faded to grey and my freckles are all gone, thanks to clearasil and yup Heidi Doody was my sister and now my wife, but it is OK, we are from (pick a state) but I have a few good points too. I just can't think of any right now, but I will let you know when I do DAMMIT.

:P

Howdy pard--yew like my brownies and that's good enuf fer me :wacko:

iffin ya ever git a 'mini-me' --yew kin name him Double Doody :FlagAm:

Uh, well no I didn't. We could run this thread up to another 2500 easy on what I don't know. I do remember some of you though from when you sat in the peanut gallery. I still think of whatever posse I am on as the peanut gallery. I get a kick out of how many of you know about " Hey kids what time is it? It just wouldn't be a real fun match unless the posse recited that at least once.

Yes, my hair faded to grey and my freckles are all gone, thanks to clearasil and yup Heidi Doody was my sister and now my wife, but it is OK, we are from (pick a state) but I have a few good points too. I just can't think of any right now, but I will let you know when I do DAMMIT.

:FlagAm:

Ahh... got it.. so since you are howdy, can you tell me about the Dammit string that broke? I have dogpiled, googled and begged until my knees and fingers are worn out and I can't find out when that happened?

Course I know what Howdy doody time is but I didn't know you married your sister.. lol. So, how long was that relationships going on before you did? lol And what did you use to fade your freckles, dammit? Deja.

I have trouble forcing anything on him at all.

OK Howdy, But I think we ALL noticed, you never tried to FORCE A BROWNIE ON HIM :FlagAm:

I want everyone to know Howdy kept them to hisself. And there I was just a droolin' like can be whilst I was cleanin' my irons thinkin' about them. Dammit, where's the towel, my keyboard has drool on it now.

I want everyone to know Howdy kept them to hisself. And there I was just a droolin' like can be whilst I was cleanin' my irons thinkin' about them. Dammit, where's the towel, my keyboard has drool on it now.

Yeah, and there I was over at my place cleaning my guns, but nobody told ME there were any brownies out and about! :FlagAm: Next time I'll have to keep a better eye on things, that's for sure!

By the way, I'll be bringing my big mug along to continue the "breaking in" time...

Well, that is what you get for cleaning your guns then you two.

It's just that I have a nose for brownies and so, I like to give Yummy Dammit a nice hug when I see her. It serves two purposes, one I like to hug her and two, I sniff her for the smell of brownies. I smelled the brownies, so, I knew they were there somewhere, it was just a matter of sniffing them out. :wacko:

Besides the way Shakeyspear was waving those cleaning rods around and going nuts with of all things, ballistol, I did not want to disturb him in his cleaning of his weaponry. I was forced to eat all the brownies myself. If it is any consolation to you pards, I think I had a slight stomach ache later, but I don't remember because I found Choctaw Gal and she had this jug of Apple Pie and the last thing I remember was that it was morning and I was in the Dodge Hilton waking up. I thinkthat is how it all went down. :FlagAm:

Well, that is what you get for cleaning your guns then you two.

It's just that I have a nose for brownies and so, I like to give Yummy Dammit a nice hug when I see her. It serves two purposes, one I like to hug her and two, I sniff her for the smell of brownies. I smelled the brownies, so, I knew they were there somewhere, it was just a matter of sniffing them out. :lol:

Besides the way Shakeyspear was waving those cleaning rods around and going nuts with of all things, ballistol, I did not want to disturb him in his cleaning of his weaponry. I was forced to eat all the brownies myself. If it is any consolation to you pards, I think I had a slight stomach ache later, but I don't remember because I found Choctaw Gal and she had this jug of Apple Pie and the last thing I remember was that it was morning and I was in the Dodge Hilton waking up. I thinkthat is how it all went down. :wacko:

Yeah, it went something like that. There was a fair amount of time between the brownies and the apple pie, I got some of that. And it was GOOD too. But I'll be watching you :FlagAm: this time, wouldn't want to see you overeat brownies again!

BP smoke took them freakin freckles away!

BP did it?? Oh, man.. so do you bathe in it or roll in it? lol

BP did it?? Oh, man.. so do you bathe in it or roll in it? lol

You SHOOT it, straight up! While doing that you breath it in. Later you bath in it while cleaning the guns. You could roll in it, but your Posse members might think you're a little "off". But if you do it I'll watch!

Oh, and I hear it's a cure for the mange too.

You SHOOT it, straight up! While doing that you breath it in. Later you bath in it while cleaning the guns. You could roll in it, but your Posse members might think you're a little "off". But if you do it I'll watch!

Oh, and I hear it's a cure for the mange too.

Mange?? lol.. are you saying my hair is falling out? Dammit? lol. First let me say you dont know me.. but I can about guarante that my posse already thinks i am OFF and a bit more than a little.. lol..

MD --yew got a short memry Bro-- :FlagAm: dint I bring ya 2 brownies whilst yew was cleanin yer guns?

what's the theme for GF this year?

Yummy Darlin" this years theme is not like the last time WILD WOMEN OF THE WEST or something like that.

This years is theme is WESTERN WOMEN COOKIN' FOR THE MEN FOLKS

Can you cook up a mess of brownies in a dutch oven?

I know Cranky Dammit is thinking about another chile cook off and bringin' all the fixin's. About the only thing that would top that would be.....you guessed it, some brownies for dessert.

Feelthy should be coming and he makes up a right good vindaloo.

Me, yup I am bringing peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches. Aka fluffernutters.

:FlagAm:

Uh, oh. I forgot Tupelo Flash will be bringing banana sandwiches.

Coffee and clan will be bringing, yup again you guessed it Arbuckles.

Weedy will be bringing some dandelion wine.

Double Scotch will bring some of Scotlands finest.

Capt Jake and his alter ego will be bringing tortillas.

Curley Scott will be bringing curley fries.

Carson Coot aka Pappy will be bringing roast coot. uhggg.

Chas B Wolfson will be bringing, Apple Annie and something edible.

FJT will be bringing organ grinder stew.

Streetch will be bringing Apple Pie.

Youngblood will be bringing bloody marys.

Jailhouse Jim will bring some of those fine hot baloney sandwiches he is famous for.

and who else? Maybe Allie Mo will bring some pie ala mo.

Western Women Cookin fer Men folk?? :FlagAm::wacko:

Choctaw'a pie is really good.

shor... put me down for deeezert. Cookies are my biz --literally-- so I'll bring brownies [my award winning peanut butter cookie dough brownies] and some other good stuff

NoE D if ya see me--be sure to introduce yersef

Archived