SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah ha, so you see the connection. Only ............... is it Lazo, MJ, or is Emily keeping time with someone else altogether?

JJ-D

I knew that girl was bad news. but she does have all the fun

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
Is she helpin' ya move?

friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies

same thang :rolleyes::wacko: I dun have nun of them--I yewst em all :P

Yup, she's got some left alright. I seen some of them at the Ambush.

JJ-D

Yeah! I seen em too! At Ambush she ain't used em all up. Nope.

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

women get their "wiles" in the same class they get their "guilt", home-ec in HS

Brownies are good, although some brownies are better than others. Like mine compared to Caliope's, you wouldn't want mine...

and all I get are brownies :FlagAm:

HEY! I didn't get any brownies. :wacko: She is going to get another part in a story. She may not like being an opium addicted prostitute living behind the Jersey Lilly.

Hey JJ,

Quit pickin' on me n her.

I been sick.....

And I don't wanna be no prostitute behind the jersey.

She feels sorry for me, so she brings me brownies....

'cause she likes me.

I get both kinds, ya know male & female brownies!

:wacko: y'all slayed me

most o' my frins like the brownies I yewsta make bettr'n the ones I make now :FlagAm: mebe they gave a li'l cheer instead of a trip LLC :lol:

---lookin f'ward to thet story JJ! come to the Dammit camp next shoot to get a treat [nuts er no nuts]

I'm not picking on you Laylow, even sick, you could be as deadly as Doc Holiday in a gunfight. Worse yet, I don't want to make Pepper mad cause she might start shootin' just to help you out. :wacko:

CC, I was in Dammitville at the Ambush, I never saw no brownies. I like them with or without. I haven't signed up for the GFBJL yet but 95% sure I'll be there.

LLC, from CC response, she might like the idea of living the dream of a wild life vicariously through a Dammit character. You do remember No E Dammit as being a proprietress of a house in the jungles? Course after CC lost her bank in Deadwood, she was down on her luck and may have had to change professions to make ends meet. :FlagAm:

I don't have a story for the GFBJL (yet) but am thinking of combining it with the Dammit invasion of Winter Range. Easy Emily is taking care of business in the current one so we have at least one working girl busy in the cribs.

JJ-D

CC, I was in Dammitville at the Ambush, I never saw no brownies. I like them with or without.

They are always on the small table by YB's trailer next to the liquor

LLC, from CC response, she might like the idea of living the dream of a wild life vicariously through a Dammit character

:FlagAm: my life HAS been wild

Course after CC lost her bank in Deadwood, she was down on her luck and may have had to change professions to make ends meet. :lol:

:wacko: well that part thar iz a true story! Six legitimate careers -- still active in three of them, and starting another

JJ-D

Shakeyspear, I gotta come clean with you. While you were on the other side of Streetch Dammits trailer anally, er I mean annually cleaning your guns, I was over slamming Yummy Dammit's to die for Brownies. I ate so many, I thought I would ruin my appetite, Not. I was gonna bring you one, but I ate that one too as I walked around the trailer. Then there was the hideout brownie I had in my shirt pocket, but that one I ate and washed down with some of Choctaw Gal's Apple Pie Elixer and I am sorry to confess this so long after Ambush, but I was feeling guilty about eating all those Yummy brownies.

:FlagAm:

No wonder I couldn't find any! And here I thought Youngblood and LayLow got em! I heard there were some there, but didn't even see crumbs...

Folks,

Yummy Dammit had a unique way of making her Brownies last. She put them on the table next to the liquor. :FlagAm: Ya walk over there looking for them, then you see all the wonderful liquids just calling your name and then you forget all about the Brownies. :wacko:

Me, since I don't drink (much) I don't get distracted. I too usually have so many Brownies I feel guilty.

NOT !

Thanks Yummy D

Shakeyspear, I gotta come clean with you. While you were on the other side of Streetch Dammits trailer anally, er I mean annually cleaning your guns, I was over slamming Yummy Dammit's to die for Brownies. I ate so many, I thought I would ruin my appetite, Not. I was gonna bring you one, but I ate that one too as I walked around the trailer. Then there was the hideout brownie I had in my shirt pocket, but that one I ate and washed down with some of Choctaw Gal's Apple Pie Elixer and I am sorry to confess this so long after Ambush, but I was feeling guilty about eating all those Yummy brownies.

:wacko:

Now this is a story I can believe. :FlagAm:

There may have been some other cowhand being a distraction to keep me from remembering to go get a brownie before they were all gone. My darling wife has offered to make some of her special brownies to take down. I could set them out in plain sight with a bottle of Old Overholt fer them whilst I head for some Cupcake Brownies. Wait, I'll take the Rye with me to wash the crumbs down.

JJ-D

Folks,

Yummy Dammit had a unique way of making her Brownies last. She put them on the table next to the liquor. :lol: Ya walk over there looking for them, then you see all the wonderful liquids just calling your name and then you forget all about the Brownies. :P

Me, since I don't drink (much) I don't get distracted. I too usually have so many Brownies I feel guilty.

NOT !

Thanks Yummy D

Probably not to guilty though :FlagAm: , and here I was blaming the wrong people! :wacko: Now we know where to check, right Jim? You distract Howdy, I'll make off with the treasure, and we'll split it up later. (right)

:wacko::FlagAm: glad to contribute to positive attitudes

Probably not to guilty though :FlagAm: , and here I was blaming the wrong people! :wacko: Now we know where to check, right Jim? You distract Howdy, I'll make off with the treasure, and we'll split it up later. (right)

You got that right pard. You watch him close though cause he is quick on the draw when it comes to food, especially desert.

Archived