SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give him some Scotch...and make him a Dammit

I had him interested in CAS, but he changed jobs and had less time for it. Have to try to get him up to 5Dogs again.

Warm, but not too hot....

pepper made hamburgers and a strawberry shortcake.

Hopin for good news tomorrow!

LLC-D

We're all hopin' with you pard.

JJ-D

I'll let you know.

Did you guys know that Dribble Crotch brought out three new shooters for the 4th of July shoot and 2 of them are youngins..

Man those kids were fast, looked like one of them has been practicing.....Capt Jake better watch out!

I'll let you know.

Did you guys know that Dribble Crotch brought out three new shooters for the 4th of July shoot and 2 of them are youngins..

Man those kids were fast, looked like one of them has been practicing.....Capt Jake better watch out!

Fingers, knees, elbows... crossed for good news!

Bravo to DC!

Regards,

No E

There were two young cowgirls at Chorro yesterday, Nipple Wrench, some other young man, and a mid twenties fella. I sure do like seein' youngsters there. The youngest gal ran into a dilemma. She didn't have enough .410 to shoot so her momma said, "she can shoot the 12 gauge," and by golly she did with a grin on her face. Sounded like she was gonna get a new shotgun ordered when she got home.

(silent mode) Nipple Wrench disappeared fer a spell. Lurce had to send a runner to find him to get back into line to shoot. Now just what could he have been doing with two pretty girls close by? (silent mode off)

JJ-D

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

okay, back to the important stuff like shootin, drinkin and chasin wild wimmen

it might have been me, not that I intended to be the "last one"

O.K. Now we can work on this one...

Puttin' in my request for COOL weather for our next shoot, the way things are looking' I might melt...

Oh, and we ended with 2,560 replies on the old thread, and over 22,000 views. Not bad at all.

JJJ-D

:FlagAm::blink:

It's gone? I feel so depleted, so unenergized, so worn down, so tired, so lost, so used, so humiliated, so forlorn.

It has nothing to do with the thread being gone. I just feel that way. Not only that, but I look terrible to boot.

:FlagAm::blink::ph34r:

I feel great!

But then I am waiting to hear from my doctors and for more chemo.....

bada bump!

I am looking for sayings that will have my friends saying what a wit if things don't go quite right...so far the best two are:

The last words of the philosopher Voltaire, uttered when a priest asked him to renounce Satan "This is no time to make new enemies." :FlagAm:

and from Humphrey Bogart "I should never have switched from scotch to martinis." :blink:

LLC-D

A bad day at Red Rock for me, must be going through the change in weather or something. Manana. Manana will be better.

A bad day at Red Rock for me, must be going through the change in weather or something. Manana. Manana will be better.

Listen to this one. Monday I had an appointment to get the Dodge Hilton smogged. I took it in, they ran it on the rollers. The guy thinks he put it in park, had it in reverse. The Hilton jumped the rollers, yanked out all the cables and headed across the lot and smashed into another pichup truck at 15 or so MPH. I got a smashed bumper and tailgate. The Chevy it hit really took a beating, smashing the whole frontend, air bag went off and all that. Manana an adjuster is coming to look at my truck. :FlagAm:

Listen to this one. Monday I had an appointment to get the Dodge Hilton smogged. I took it in, they ran it on the rollers. The guy thinks he put it in park, had it in reverse. The Hilton jumped the rollers, yanked out all the cables and headed across the lot and smashed into another pichup truck at 15 or so MPH. I got a smashed bumper and tailgate. The Chevy it hit really took a beating, smashing the whole frontend, air bag went off and all that. Manana an adjuster is coming to look at my truck. :blink:

I hate it when that happens :FlagAm:

I hate it when that happens :FlagAm:

Yeah, I've never even heard of something like that happening. Geeeze. Your bad day beats mine fo sure! :blink:

Listen to this one. Monday I had an appointment to get the Dodge Hilton smogged. I took it in, they ran it on the rollers. The guy thinks he put it in park, had it in reverse. The Hilton jumped the rollers, yanked out all the cables and headed across the lot and smashed into another pichup truck at 15 or so MPH. I got a smashed bumper and tailgate. The Chevy it hit really took a beating, smashing the whole frontend, air bag went off and all that. Manana an adjuster is coming to look at my truck. :FlagAm:

Howdy......

I hope nothing else is broken...I gotta get mine "smogged" also. I think I will make sure it's in PARK for the dude.

LLC-D, the guy had to have it in drive on the rollers to do the initial check. He then thought he had put it in park, but he had it in reverse. He still had cables hooked to it and probe in exhuast. Either he lowered the center between the rollers or it idled itself back off the rollers, I do not know. He also messed up my pass side door handle trying to get the door open, but it was locked.

An adjuster came by my house today and took pics and even found something I had not noticed.

BUMMER Doody .... hope it works out quickly in your favor

Archived