SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

I am unfortunately going to be unable to attend Ambush this year. :D

I will be thinking about and missing all of my friends. The fast, the slow, the good, the bad and the Ugly....oh wait, that's a movie.

I also have about 15 lbs of food for breakfast burritos and a ton of chili made for this outing.....maybe we can get it there anyway.

If I had your e-mail I probably sent you an e-mail. If not & you would like to know why send me a PM.

Laylow

Dammit

Dammit

Dammit

:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here it is guys!!!

Back on top like it SHOULD BE....

DAMMIT :rolleyes:

JJJ-D

:FlagAm::ph34r:

How are ya LLC?? wish you well this beootiful day :rolleyes:

Hey there CC's,

I am feeling great today!

And I'm doing pretty good. Had a visit with the oldest & his wife and the middle one last night. All the grandkids got left at home.... :rolleyes:

But we all watched a Charlie Chan movie after Pepper made dinner.

I had some really good strawberry ice cream - It was a good time.

Miss all the grandkids (in Washington)....but looking forward to seeing a bunch of my friends tomorrow!

Thanks fer askin' & I look forward to more brownies later on!

LLC

Hey there CC's,

I am feeling great today!

And I'm doing pretty good. Had a visit with the oldest & his wife and the middle one last night. All the grandkids got left at home.... :FlagAm:

But we all watched a Charlie Chan movie after Pepper made dinner.

I had some really good strawberry ice cream - It was a good time.

Miss all the grandkids (in Washington)....but looking forward to seeing a bunch of my friends tomorrow!

Thanks fer askin' & I look forward to more brownies later on!

LLC

Glad to see you are doing good pard. Now you watch out for those "FRIENDS" of yours, they tend to get pretty rowdy, been known to consort with lewd wimmin', and tip a jug a mite too often. :rolleyes:

JJ

I just got home from 5 days of camping on Bass Lake, up near the Hiway 41 entrance to Yosemite and had a package from Mr. Quigley Photography waiting for me. My purchased pictures from the shoot and my Dammit Gang group photo! Great picture of a darn fine looking bunch of reprobates if I ever saw any! Oh, and my neighbor up at Bass Lake was Lead Dispenser and his father, Swifty Swede, who were there with their family of many, camped all around us. Talk about coincidences...

Glad to see you are doing good pard. Now you watch out for those "FRIENDS" of yours, they tend to get pretty rowdy, been known to consort with lewd wimmin', and tip a jug a mite too often. :FlagAm:

JJ

JJ,

Aint such a thing as "a mite too often" :rolleyes:

tipping?? who's tipping? I didn't get a tip. oh wait, some cowboy at the Lilly said don't drink and walk :rolleyes:

Glad to see you are doing good pard. Now you watch out for those "FRIENDS" of yours, they tend to get pretty rowdy, been known to consort with lewd wimmin', and tip a jug a mite too often. :FlagAm:

JJ

Tolerable my friend, tolerable..... But, I got permission to have a drink or two.....no stuff this week!

Glad to see your post LLC. Sorry you didn't get o see the grandkids.

I sure miss 'em - it almosts makes me Cranky! and everyone else had Cigars!!!! arrgh!

Great picture of a darn fine looking bunch of reprobates if I ever saw any!

I seem to remember you were the first probated among many, my friend!

tipping?? who's tipping? I didn't get a tip. oh wait, some cowboy at the Lilly said don't drink and walk :rolleyes:

OK, here's a tip, "don't take any wooden nickles"

But I think the line was "Don't Drink and Crawl!"

LLC-D

Yeah, "don't drink and crawl" sounds more like it for this crowd.

Good to see you out and about, well kinda out and about anyway, LayLow.

no no no :rolleyes: wait a gawl darn minute---

yer s'posed ta crawl iffin ya drink! it's: if ya drink don't drive, do the watermelon crawl :FlagAm:

no no no :rolleyes: wait a gawl darn minute---

yer s'posed ta crawl iffin ya drink! it's: if ya drink don't drive, do the watermelon crawl :FlagAm:

So! Have you ever done the watermelon crawl? How's it done? Just in case, you know, I ever need to know....

So! Have you ever done the watermelon crawl? How's it done? Just in case, you know, I ever need to know....

I think we need a live demonstration Dammit

I think we need a live demonstration Dammit

I don't think I'd survive the BPoD again.....

'till that dude took his hat off I thought it was T-Bone Dooley!

Since everyone else has forgotten....It was the "Scotch Crawl" and ole Dribble was out on the Hilton and we have the pictures to prove it!

I don't think I'd survive the BPoD again.....

'till that dude took his hat off I thought it was T-Bone Dooley!

Since everyone else has forgotten....It was the "Scotch Crawl" and ole Dribble was out on the Hilton and we have the pictures to prove it!

I'm STILL lookin' fer that palm tree you saw...

JJJ-D

:rolleyes::FlagAm:

:rolleyes:

Archived