SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will Easy Emily be one of them?

I keep hearing about her, but we've never met.

Come on up to the First Sixteenth Annual Chorro Valley Shootout and I'll make double darn sure you get to meet her :lol: (and Sinful).

JJ-D

• 2 weeks later...
Come on up to the First Sixteenth Annual Chorro Valley Shootout and I'll make double darn sure you get to meet her :rolleyes: (and Sinful).

JJ-D

I'm wantin to meet this Easily Emily who has a drink in each hand and a deck of cards....well, somewhere else....

Sinful now, I ain't so sure of.......does he have a nice easy going disposition like Chairkiller Dammit and shoot similar to Cactus Killer Dammit?

If he does, then it's ok and you can bring him along too...

I'm wantin to meet this Easily Emily who has a drink in each hand and a deck of cards....well, somewhere else....

She fits right into the Dammit mold, doesn't she?

Sinful now, I ain't so sure of.......does he have a nice easy going disposition like Chairkiller Dammit and shoot similar to Cactus Killer Dammit?

I don't know Chairkiller Dammit, just saw him once. Shoot like Cactus Killer Dammit? Not on his worst day. Let's see, he and the Killer Lazo trade spots daily on who is the fastest and shoots straightest. Nope, you better watch yer P's and Q's with Sinful, he's a bad one with a gun :rolleyes:

JJ-D

I finally got to meet Merry Meg and Sinful. MM is a Wonderful Lady, Sinful is kinda the quiet type. But he has that look in his eyes so I wouldn't want to be the one messin with him.

I haven't got to meet Easily Emily yet, I hear she's a wild one. Was kinda hoping she was gunna show up at Ambush. Oh well, there will be other "EVENTS" to go to, to see if she shows up.

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
I finally got to meet Merry Meg and Sinful. MM is a Wonderful Lady, Sinful is kinda the quiet type. But he has that look in his eyes so I wouldn't want to be the one messin with him.

I haven't got to meet Easily Emily yet, I hear she's a wild one. Was kinda hoping she was gunna show up at Ambush. Oh well, there will be other "EVENTS" to go to, to see if she shows up.

just attend any mandatory shooters meeting and she will show...

Howdy Pards,

Well, my new Chiappa 87 came home with me today from the gun store. Bought it from Sixgun Shorty. I'm so darn excited about this shotgun that I'm beside myself, the case colors are as pretty as Miss. Kitty. :wacko: Just thought I'd share some news.

Roy :rolleyes:

All Sinful asks for is that you present him with a permission slip to sign :rolleyes:

All Sinful asks for is that you present him with a permission slip to sign :rolleyes:

I'll make up 2 or 3 hundred tomorrow!

I'm just curious to see if Easy Emily can hold as much as Gumby......without being green and bent over.

I'll make up 2 or 3 hundred tomorrow!

I'm just curious to see if Easy Emily can hold as much as Gumby......without being green and bent over.

I'll take a few dozen :rolleyes:

RR,

That is a nice peice. Are you going to shoot it at Ambush??

Howdy Marshal,

Thank e kindly. No, I will not be able to attend The Ambush this year. I am planning on being at The Cowboys on the 23rd though. My shotgun is headin' off for a Drop 2 action job, so I will not be able to shoot it fer awhile.

Roy

Dammit RR, if you need a shotgun to shoot Ambush, I will bring you one to use. 87 or a SXS say which.

Howdy Howdy,

Hey Pard, I can't make it to the Ambush as I have to work. Thanks fer your offer.

Roy

Oh sure RR, just rub it in harder.

Not only do you have a purty 87, but it's going to function well also!!

We're gonna miss you at Ambush.

Howdy Marshal,

Yeseree, my new 87 is going in to Lassiter for his Drop 2 special, which TJ (Lassiter's son at Chiappa) is handeling personally for me. I'm pretty darn excited bout all this. I'll tell you this, the great folks at Chiappa and Sixgun Shorty are absolutely top notch Pards that I'd be proud to ride the river, an that's fer sure an fer certain.

Sixgun Shorty is a Dealer for Chiappa firearms (keoppa). If'n your ever in the need, definately give Sixgun a call. The fit, finish and function of my Chiappa 87 is incredible, and it aint even been to Lassiter yet. IMO the case coloring is equal to Turnbull's work. Generally, I personally refinish all my gunstocks on my new CAS firearms, especially my Uberty 1860, 1866, & 1873's, but the finish on my new Chiappa 87 is down right outstanding right from the factory, no refinishing necessary. I'm extremely impressed with Chiappa firearms, an the costomer service is outstanding.

If'n there was any way that I could make it to The Ambush I'd certainly be there, I will miss you all this summer.

My next 2 Big Matches that I am planning on attending is The Gunfight Behind The Jersey Lilly, and Winter Range 2011 20th Anniversary.

Roy

Yeah, and the first round is on me!

I may have to start drinking so I can take advantage of this offer. :)

Hi Local Dammits,

I decided late Saturday Night to stay home and spend a little time with my daughter. She has asked me to do a few things in her room (hang curtains, move furnature, get the stereo working) and I had not had any time to do those things for her. She was starting to feel a little neglected.

Since my ammo supply is limited, as well as ammo funds, and per above, I decided to stay home and be a Dad.

Good news is, her room looks great, we had fun working together, and we have Ambush coming up this weekend.

Bad news is I can't play on Friday, can't afford to miss a days pay.

I'll be bringin the covered wagon out early, and we will be out there Friday evening and shootin and horsing araound all weekend.

It really sucks when work gets in the way of playing. :huh:

Well Dammit;

You made tha right call. Ain't nothing more important than your daughter. Mines 42 now, but she's still my little girl.

A$$Rick Dammit

Yep,

You got that right. I keep telling her "for the rest of your life, you will be my little girl".

She's a great kid, smart and funny and has a fantastic mind. I wish I could spend more time with her.

I am bringing my "little" girl out Saturday to the Ambush, so I get the best of both worlds, time with my daughter and shooting.

WJ

You guys are right. Nothing like spending time with our not so little girls. Disney Dammit will be with me this weekend and now she's got a new talent.........Bartender!! went to school and got her Cert.!! Lets put her to work!

Archived