Calling All Dammits

Good GAWD I miss California!!

:wub: And California misses you..... :FlagAm:

JJJ-D

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocky come on out for the Ambush in Norco. FJT the Accordion Player Dammit will be headlining and if you showed up I would get up and dance one with you, even if I have to fake it. I'll take my boots off so I won't hurt your toes. I could hold up for one dance, I know I could. :rolleyes:

Now we know who works Howdy's strings :rolleyes::rolleyes: and it ain't Buffalo Bob.

Now Jessie, we all know who pulls the strings when it comes to men and wimmin don't we?

JJ-D

Now Jessie, we all know who pulls the strings when it comes to men and wimmin don't we?

JJ-D

Yeah, and if she makes it out for Ambush I want to be on her dance card too!

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

yesterday at Chorro Valley was a good day for BP shooters, the 50 + mph wind got rid of that smoke pretty darn quick.

Chorro only had 50 mph winds? You should have shot Ridgecrest dammit. Now that was some wind and dust. Got some rain last night in Doodyville to knock down the dust off everything and my truck got a free wash and all ready for Ft. Miller this weekend.

I want to thank Just George Dammit for putting on a great match. I had fun. Especially the night shoot and the special shoot everything stage on Sunday. Besides match guns we had derringer, pocket pistol, single shot rifle, auto pistol and bolt action rifle. There was so many targets I forgot them all. Even a Texas star and a flier. Whew..... I saw a lot of grins dammit. The night shoot was 3 stages of folks battling it out and we have a slew of new Dammit Gang members join in. :rolleyes:

Chorro only had 50 mph winds? You should have shot Ridgecrest dammit. Now that was some wind and dust. Got some rain last night in Doodyville to knock down the dust off everything and my truck got a free wash and all ready for Ft. Miller this weekend.

I want to thank Just George Dammit for putting on a great match. I had fun. Especially the night shoot and the special shoot everything stage on Sunday. Besides match guns we had derringer, pocket pistol, single shot rifle, auto pistol and bolt action rifle. There was so many targets I forgot them all. Even a Texas star and a flier. Whew..... I saw a lot of grins dammit. The night shoot was 3 stages of folks battling it out and we have a slew of new Dammit Gang members join in. :rolleyes:

You forgot to tell everyone you are a class winner ........AGAIN!

JJ-D

You forgot to tell everyone you are a class winner ........AGAIN!

JJ-D

Uh huh........ You want me to tell them that I was the only one in Sr. Frontiersman and the Frontiersman was all by himself too, doncha? Well, I figured if I let that out, then having my name engraved on that trophy wouldn't look so awful great after all. Since there was no challengers though, when you think about it, I am still the SASS California State Champion Sr. Frontiersman. There, that sounds better dammit. :rolleyes:

and.......................to further grind it in. I am also the night shoot winner in my class too. Pretty good for a guy with no class I'd say. :rolleyes:

yesterday at Chorro Valley was a good day for BP shooters, the 50 + mph wind got rid of that smoke pretty darn quick.

that's about all you can say about the chorro shoot :rolleyes: young children would have blown away :rolleyes:

Didja have to tie Tut to Filthy, poor kid looks like a 20 mile an hour wind would take him away....all skinny like (in the only picture I seen) :rolleyes:

LLC-D

that's about all you can say about the chorro shoot :rolleyes: young children would have blown away :wub:

yep, we dodged the rain at least but some of those stages were a might bewilderin and I never knew clay birds could fly that fast sideways :rolleyes:

Didja have to tie Tut to Filthy, poor kid looks like a 20 mile an hour wind would take him away....all skinny like (in the only picture I seen) :rolleyes:

LLC-D

Filthy just put rocks in Tut's pockets

Whatta ya talkin' about? Nipple Wrench Dammit is long and lean and every girls dream. I think I might be shooting with him and Feelthy this weekend, maybe.

I hope so.

I sure hope Kid Tut is smart enough NOT to wear stampede strings during a hard blow like that. His hat might act as a sail and carry him off to sea. :rolleyes:

we will just tie a rope to his ankle and fly him like a kite

Filthy just put rocks in Tut's pockets

I sure hope Kid Tut is smart enough NOT to wear stampede strings during a hard blow like that. His hat might act as a sail and carry him off to sea. :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight......

You packed his pockets with rocks

and his pants slid down

then the wind caught his hat

and the stampede string helped him act like a kite in a red union suit! :rolleyes:

Oh what a sight!

LLC-D

Sure makes that kite flop around though.......

you dont want the visual that creates

You are right....

I don't...

See you soon, don't forget to bring Dad!

LLC-D

will do

and the maragritas,

and some senoritas

and anything else...........................................Peaches in Bakersfield

hey how is evrbody? I been workin' 12 -14 hours for last 2 mos.

plan to be at Ambush of course!

hey how is evrbody? I been workin' 12 -14 hours for laat 2 mos.

plan to be at Ambush of course!

Geez,

We thought you didn't like us anymore.......noticed you hadn't been around, thought you might have taken a holiday.

Are you bringing brownies?

Everyone is about two months older, except Bangtail, he's older and he shrunk.....

yep I'll bring sumpin' fer deeezert

jes r'member, a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand! :lol:

Archived