SASS Wire Forum

Mule Camp Cancelled.......Wow !

Johnny The Kid , SASS 22917

My WEST Coast Husband, (Darlin Dave - Chorro Valley Regulators) and my EAST Coast brother, (Bo Harley McRide - Cross Creek Cowboys), made Mule Camp their yearly 'get together'. This year BOTH were going to be shooting and I, (Ima Lotatrubl), was going to have a whole week to myself....a 'Mule Camp Widow'! Plans had been started for this years Match, (time off from work, shipping gear back and forth, borrowing Match Guns to avoid hassles at the Airports), that has come to a screeching halt.

Darlin Dave and Bo Harley had tha best fun at Mule Camp and met some of tha finest Folks one could ever hope to meet! They both are still shockey 'bout it all!

Ima L (Chorro Valley Regulators, home of The John Wayne Shoot-Out)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told Catherine about the cancellation last night when I got home from work, and she looked at me with a real serious look on her face and said one thing:

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was my second Mule Camp. First time at the new range.

I had set up as a vendor and Clyde was helping me.

We were trying to cut down on expenses, so we were gonna sleep in our vendor tent that night. Except, it was about 153 degrees in Georgia that nite, so we bagged it to town, got a real nice room at a motel that wasn't all that expensive, took long showers, turned on the air conditioning and chilled out.

We had a popcorn machine in the tent and Sixgun Shorty ate more popcorn than any man I know. Didn't pay me for it either (although Scott, if you read this, you know I'm jest jestin').

I was shooting Frontiersman that weekend. Vending and then loading cap & ball. Quite an exercise in that heat.

I was on my 9th or 10th stage and pretty worn out. Lassiter came over with a big smile on his face. I thought he was gonna give me a pat on the fanny and tell me to cowboy up and do my best. What did he say? "Hey Manatee! I just shot clean!"

......I think I used some pretty bad words at that point. Yah. I know I used some pretty bad words.

Anyways, Mule Camp was memorable. I talked to Cody and Lone Dude for the first time. I told TG Reaper that his aluminum carriers weren't worth a dang. He brought Larry Crowe over and asked what I expected him to do about it. I told him "REFUND!!!!. I got a buncha crap from Just Wild Bill. Clyde almost bought 2 shotgun belts from Tornado Alli cuz she "measured him" real good. I got to know LongHunter and Handlebar Doc. And a scad of other folks. I remember the first words out of San Quentin's mouth to me. They were an insult! But, I gave back what I got and we got along just fine.

I remember a 66 blowin up. Yah, I remember the name of the shooter, but it's up to him to tell ya, not me.

There were other folks who were memorable. I remember some dude from Ohio pullin out of the campground at midnight makin' big trenches in the ground, swearin like a sailor and condemmin everyone who was ever associated with the match.

...then runnin' out of gas and havin' to beg gas from the folks he was swearin at.

I remember Chiseler so drunk he did a backflip out of his chair at the poker table.

I remember the kindness of certain Georgia Gunsmiths. They gave me hints that have saved me mistakes over the years. And they did it out of professional courtesy. Gentlemen exist in Georgia.

I have a lot of memories of Mule Camp. Mostly good. Mostly gentile. Like the Augusta of Cowboy Shooting.

I will certainly miss it. And, if you've never been, you will miss it too.

Mule Camp was unique.

May God re-enthuse the shooters in Georgia to bring this venue back.

*sniff*

I have a tear in me good eye.

The crystal ball says there will be a Southeastern Regional in 2010. It will be held...in the Southeast. The dates might change. If so, I won't have to choose between Smokin' Guns at Rabbit Ridge which is a stones throw west of me and the SE Regional, a stones throw in another direction. Some might remember there were different dates on the Shooting Events page a few months ago. They were wrong, but were a sign...according to the crystal ball.

Just what kind of OFFICAL info do you need?SASS made it clear.The rumors will begin.I promise you having been on the front lines and knowing all you want that the rumors are far more interesting than the truth.Now,that being said I will not explain it to anybody.

The kind of official info needed is a complete explanation of the details........rumors fill the void when there is no explanation.........a concise explanation would PREVENT the rumor mill from operating.

As a competitor in the Southeast I want to know WHY my Regional is canceled!

What happened!!!??

As some of you know, I am a member of Mule Camp Cowboys and manage their website, but I am not on the leadership team.

Here’s what little I know.

First, the web sites:

About two weeks ago, the servers that host the web sites for Mule Camp and the Mule Camp Cowboys (the monthly club) were hit by a virus. The sites had been attacked a few times before, so evidently the company decided to drop all public access sites to protect their main business. We found out about that a couple of days ago. So that is why the sites have been down.

So I have set up another website for the club:

http://mulecampcowboys.homestead.com

We are working on getting the old domain name (mulecampcowboys.com) transferred as soon as we can, but until then, please use the above site.

As I understand, the Mule Camp Regional website will remain down until decisions about the regional are finalized – then the site may or may not return.

What happened about the Regional??

I was not involved directly at all, so I cannot provide many facts. I do know the team was working on some great ideas and looking at options to reduce the cost without significantly reducing the fun. And they had some great ideas that would have been fun. And most of the team had a lot of experience in running the shoot.

But I’ve worked with leadership of many groups for many years and yes, had to work with committees. So apparently, they team ran out of resources – time, possibly initial funding, coordination, workers, or . . . Any or all of the above. And with proposed changes, I would guess that there was some resistance, which is natural. So they evidently evaluated their situation and contacted SASS. And here we are.

My Thoughts

I too hate to see the loss of this fun match this year, but I believe that SASS and the clubs can reestablish the regional match in the future. I do wish it could stay in Georgia or a similar location with great access and facilities. If not at the Conyers, the old location at Gainesville, GA is nice, but that would depend on SASS and the Gainesville club. But the match could go to any of the many fine clubs in the Southeast.

Back to Shooting!!!

We are fortunate that there are many great matches to choose from, so you can enjoy one of them.

Since I also shoot with the Doc Holliday’s Immortals, I’ll put in a plug for the Georgia State Match in April. But there are several great, big matches in the May/June time frame to attend as well:

http://www.sassnet.com/Shoot-Prog-Annual-M...es-001A.php#MAY

Of course on the same dates and in the South East is another fun match:

Smokin' Guns at Rabbit Ridge

And several great matches in Texas including my old favorite Round Up!

The Local Mule Camp Cowboys Club

Just a reminder for the local, Georgia folks, Mule Camp Cowboys is still going and will have their schedule February match:

http://mulecampcowboys.homestead.com

Edited to add links.

Thanks Marauder!

Every CAS group that I have been affiliated with has, at times, had some "issues" within.

That is just the way it is. Knowing that, I for one think that we should be respectful of these

folks, and just move on.

From what little I know, (not much), there is no big, controversial SASS issues or conspiracies at play.

This is a local issue, and no more.

We should just leave this topic, run along now, and shoot! IMHO.

--just my take on this.

:blush:

I never got up that far north much but can tell you that about a hunnert miles south it starts mixin with kaolin and becomes kinda orangy then yeller then white. I worked them clay mines fer twenty five years in the areas to the east of Macon and we called that clay 'white gold', it fed the youngins and kept mama in doos. As you travel west out of Macon it starts turning red again and is only good fer common bricks and buryin old GA bones.

Dawnt count them Ga boys out, they will be back!

Thanks Marauder!

Every CAS group that I have been affiliated with has, at times, had some "issues" within.

That is just the way it is. Knowing that, I for one think that we should be respectful of these

folks, and just move on.

From what little I know, (not much), there is no big, controversial SASS issues or conspiracies at play.

--just my take on this.

I think you pretty well nailed it. It was local issues and from what I know, it had nothing to do with SASS overall, etc. From what I have heard from several people, SASS HQ has been very supportive.

Thanks Marauder!

folks, and just move on.

--just my take on this.

Hey Festus,

I agree! If there were internal club problems, AKA dirty laundry, some folks are better off not having it aired in public. All that would do is humiliate one side or the other.

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS Not that I wouldn't like to know what happened. I just don't think that a public flogging would serve any good purpose.

I am very sorry to see this happen as I and my fellow Los Vaqueros have been dedicated to this match for the last several years.I have served on the Mule Camp staff with some of the best friends I have ever had.I am proud to be associated with these folks and this shoot and club.I would like to see whoever takes on the new regional uphold the standards that have been set.These are big shoes to fill,I did not really understand the enormity this match had until now not only for the other shooters who come here but for myself as well.I dont belive any offical explanations are needed by anyone who is not directly involved in the operation of this match.That does leave the door open to speculation but is not that entertaining as well.If you would like a New Regional in your region contact Sass and Volunteer to to take it on.This is all I have to say about this and wish the rumors would go away and lets pick up and move on as we all know we must always go forward but respect and revere our past.

PS.I know what happened but aint sayin CHIT!!!!!

Well I am very sad to see this match go. As several people have already mentioned here the reasons why are not important now... the decision has been made. I too would like to take the time to thank all of the hard working cowboys and cowgirls for their efforts over the years. A very special thanks to the team that ran the long range match every year. Mule Camp was the only match that I have ever been to that had the long range side match for all 3 days of the main match. They also had very inventive target strings and loads of fun for those of us who like to shoot those big rifles. You guys are the best!

I have many fond memories from Mule Camp to take with me down the trail, here are just a few that I can share with you...

I got to meet Tequila and be on Cowboys TV with my family and pards a couple of years ago when they were filming an episode about long range shooting.

I got to meet and shoot with Edisto Ike, Lorenzo Kid, Mule Town, and the gang my first year there and they even invited us to dinner. They have been pards ever since!

I bought my first custom cowboy hat there from Smitty of Colorado Mountain Hat Company and his hats are still my favorites.

I bought my favorite hat band and stock cover there from Miss Purdy from Purdy Gear.

I got to see Cracker Jake wear a dress to shoot a stage over his chaps and other real cowboy stuff.

I had my best finish ever at a big match in 2008 when I came in 4th overall and won my catagory...all while fighting back spasms for the weekend.

And who could ever forget the Super 8 Parking Lot Posse! I got to see Cypress Sun and his brother Angus McNasty laugh so hard they had beer flying from their nostrils. We got to see Badlands Drifter turn a whole new shade of crimson while taunting him about his "new girlfriend" sorry...you had to be there...

Gun Dawg had that town wired too because we have never had more fun or better food on any shooting trip that I have ever taken. The after shooting stuff was as fun or more than even the match itself that year! I am sure that the great company had something to do with it to! Super 8 Posse Forever!

Were there ever any issues about the match that I did not like? Sure but aren't there always? The fun and good stuff ALWAYS more than outweighed any issues.

So farewell to a great event! I will always remember it with a smile on my face.

And I am looking forward to seeing all of my pards at the new Southeast Regional wherever and whenever that may be so that I fill the old noggin with a fresh batch of smile inducing thoughts too!

-Deadlee. :blush::blush::)

As a member of the Committee, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the other members of the Committe past and present for all the hard work, sweat, tears and blood that has been shed over this match in the last 14 years. I also would like to thank our Muleteamers and other volunteers for all their hard work and labours of love. And thanks to all the Sponsors, Vendors, and Entertainers that help to make it possible over the years.

I would like to thank South River Gun Club for all their effort and first class facilities. I can't forget all the other clubs that helped us out with side matches, props and targets on occassion. What would we have done without those who came to RO, marshal our berms and drive our stages.

And most of all the shooters that took the time, travel and expenses to make it all worth our effort. If I have left off anyone, it was not my intention. So, I will say thank you to any all parties that helped make The Shootout at Mule Camp the very best it could be.

I know the club that takes on the SE Regional will do a great job and do even bigger and better things with it. Rest assured that the Regional will continue and the Mulecamp Cowboys will still be riding the trail.

Now does this make everyone happy? No, it never could have! Do we wish things could have been different? Of course! Was it a hard decision for us? Absolutetly! Can we give our support to SASS and the club that continues the Regional? You bet! Can everyone move on and realize that sometimes things just happen and that sometimes good things come to an end? I hope so! Can the rumors stop? Please! Will everyone know what really happened? Not a chance!

No one person or action or thing made this come to a close. Finger pointing and assumptions will not help the situation. It takes alot of dedication, effort, planning and just plain hard work and prayer to make an event like this happen. Most of you have no idea of what I am talking about. But to those who do put on these matches, you have a very good understanding.

I will miss the excitement and the pleasure of seeing all of you. But, I hope to see all of you soon at the next SE Regional. If you are in our area, bring your shootin irons and have some fun with us. Don't worry about the change that is coming. Sometimes change is good.

May GOD bless you in all you endeavor to do.

Can everyone move on and realize that sometimes things just happen and that sometimes good things come to an end? I hope so! Can the rumors stop? Please! Will everyone know what really happened? Not a chance!

No one person or action or thing made this come to a close.

Marshal Dan, do you really believe that without some explanation that folks will not wonder and seek to find out what happened? Keep hiden what happened and there will be rumors abounding, and little bits and pieces of the details will get out. Most will be wrong because Mule Camp chose not to say why they stopped sponsoring the SE Regional. I believe it is unfair that the genenal reasons for dropping the SE Regional are not provided as y'all were not the only ones effected by your decision.

If you want to cut down the speculation and end this little Soap Opera, I recommend, without getting into names, a general explanation.

I am having a real hard time understanding why folks feel they are due anything in the way of an explanation, in regard to this issue. Things change, people experience changes in their lives, priorities change, people get older, and folks burn out, people grow apart in their vision, the economy sucks, business is down and less profitable, costs are up, does it really matter if it is one cause or another? I would venture a guess that it is not just one cause but. rather, a combination of issues. But I can tell you this - Nobody is due an explanation of the details unless they are directly involved in the organization.

I will tell you this much as it may or may not be a contributing factor. Hodgdon Powder Company has been the main match sponsor of Mule Camp for many years. We benefited and enjoyed that relationship with Mule Camp. My wife, 101 Inez, and I were always treated with the highest respect by the shooters, the Mule Team, the Match organizing committee, the other sponsors, the vendors and the gun club management. We have made some wonderful and lifelong friends from all over the South due to our participation in this match. Inez and I pushed this shoot to other cowboy action shooters all over the world as the best cowboy action shoot they could ever hope to attend, as we traveled to shoots. Mule Camp has been THE model for the administration of a shoot. More innovation came from this shoot than from all others. There was no finer match, in ANY shooting sport, than Mule Camp. For years, I operated with no contract with Mule Camp with no concern about what was due to Hodgdon Powder nor to what was owed to Mule Camp. There did come a point where our internal auditors wanted to see a contract as backup justification for expenses in case of audit. The management of Mule Camp accomodated me with a contract but both sides continued to give more than was required. I have never had this experience with any other shooting venue.

Now, I have set the stage for the exit of Hodgdon Powder Company as main match sponsor. We owe no explanation to anyone other than the Mule Camp management team. They knew we were leaving as main match sponsor due to economic changes in the industry and because our Board of Directors had identified a strategy for the fututre that required a reduction in the amount of travel and sponsorwhip we engage in. Sound business practice on our part. Poor timing for Mule Camp.

Right now, in this environment, getting even small sponsors is very difficult as anyone who holds a match knows. Fewer people are traveling to all shooting events, attendance is down, costs are up. People are afraid for their jobs and being more cautious in their spending. It all adds up to tough times for shoot administrators. Maybe this is a factor for Mule Camp at this time, maybe not. I really do not know but I want no misunderstandings about sponsorship on our part. I do know that a Match does not run on good wishes and happy thoughts by those with a pure heart. It runs first on money and then on organization, volunteers and damn hard work by dedicated people. If any one leg of the system is sawn off, the organization is crippled and cannot fully function. For whatever reason, a leg was sawn off and Mule Camp became less than viable. I find calling the shoot off rather than putting out an inferior product a brave thing to do. Mule Camp staff knew they would take heat from all quarters and yet they made the hard choice. I know it was not an easy decision to have to turn loose of such a fine history.

I hope this helps. I feel sorry that the folks of Mule Camp are going through an inquisition simply for making a hard,but aparently necessary choice.

Thanks to all who made our experiences in the South so much fun and so successful from the business aspect. Inez and I will try to be down your way again as we will miss our friends.

Birdshot

Mike Daly

Hodgdon Powder Company

IMR powder Company

Winchester Smokelss Propellants

GOEX black powder

Pyrodex

Triple Seven

White Hots

Birdshot, even though you did not owe your explanation to anyone but the Mule Camp management team why Hodgdon Powder Company was no longer a sponsor, you did give us all in SASS an explanation. Understandable. Thank you.

Guest talon macleod 29883

Allright I am going to say this once more.There is no juicey story here.I was with Cutter this morning .Not for explaintion but to get a shotgun.I don`t need an explaition I was there.Tired workers,Economics,restiance to change and lack or new support.That is it .No one called another names or left for Mexico with Gold or cattle.I have shared beans with 99% of past and recent members and have shared a bed with one since we were married in 1975. There is no Story. Let it go.Perhaps you think we don`t feel bad or not sorry enough.You would be wrong.Don`t play into the game that is played on the Wire by too many people. You only think your wounded.We know because we bleed. Macleod

Talon,

What's this about Gold? Or Mexico? Right now, I would vote for a trip to Mexico. The trip would be better with gold, lots of it. Winter sucks: more snow yesterday and more Sunday-Monday. Just like so many others.

Birdshot, who doesn't need a thing but Spring

Can the rumors stop? Please! Will everyone know what really happened? Not a chance!

I make the following statement with no animosity or malicious intent.

But......Rumors flourish in the ABSENCE of any explanation..........and simply to say that the Southeast Regional will not occur IS the absence of any rational explanation.

I for one am NOT interested in airing dirty laundry........but an explanation would be appropriate in order for us to understand why the scheduled Regional Championship (formerly known as Mule Camp) will not occur.

Rumors WILL flower without an explanation............THAT is simply human nature.

I ask SASS this question in order to understand the next step of the process..........how does a club or group of SASS members go about soliciting the franchise for the Southeast Regional Championship?

Who in the Wild Bunch reviews the proposals?

Who in the Wild Bunch awards it?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Correct me if I am wrong, (which occurs quite frequently).

From all of the responses, it is obvious that a lot of folks planned entire aspects of major portions of their lives surrounding the Mule Camp event. As an uninterested party to this event, I am astonished to learn that this "cancellation" is nobody's business other than management.

The former Mule Camp attendees obviously are not "potted plants". It seems that the former attendees along with officials from other major matches could benefit from knowledge associated with this cancellation. Armed with such knowledge, other major matches throughout the country could possibly implement preventive measures far in advance that could preclude any such future event cancellations.

However, I am just dues-paying potted plant; too far removed from the vast complexities of why my life could be severely disrupted in the future at another event, and I could be wrong in my assessment.

Tired workers,Economics,restiance to change and lack or new support.That is it .No one called another names or left for Mexico with Gold or cattle.I have shared beans with 99% of past and recent members and have shared a bed with one since we were married in 1975. There is no Story. Let it go.Perhaps you think we don`t feel bad or not sorry enough.You would be wrong.

THANK YOU!............at least it's a reasonable start to an explanation. :blush:

I have seen this happen many times and not just in this sport. In any area there are just so many "assets", which in this case are motivated, hard-working people who are willing to give up their free time to put on an event such as this. As the years go by, some will stay with it, and some will go, but eventually you run out of "assets". New blood, as a new broom, will sweep clean, but in the sweeping you run the risk of losing valuable experience.

Keep in mind that this is part of the cycle. SASS is now very much a mature sport and is subject to retraction and may be losing forward momentum in parts of this country, so the loss of a match here or there is going to happen. The key here is not to get too worried unless no one steps up to fill the void, or the leadership does nothing to keep the sport invigorated and fresh.

I am not offering a reason why Mule Camp failed here, I am recounting what happened to IPSC in general and for a while it looked like it was going to be replaced with IDPA. Eventually, new leadership brought it back with new rule and equipment changes and now it's as strong as ever.

Folks need to step up and commit, or this will happen more and more. It's just that simple.

Oklahoma Charlie just told me this on the phone...WOW! MC was an institution in the SE and the nation! I never thought that I would live to see that era come to an end. I was looking forward to returning in '11.

I want to join Dang It Dan in extending a HUGE THANK YOU to San Quenton and ALL who worked through those crucial years to create the SASS Regional prgram we all know today!

I remember many fun and challenging times at MC! I hope the successor to the SE Regional will strive to forge a new tradition around the shooting match ideals that MC represented to the CAS community...

"I ain't seen a target too big or too close that I couldn't figure out a way to miss it!".

I remember the challenge of trying to program myself to INTENTIONALLY miss a target...some of the most inventive and fun things to come from CAS came from the Magnificent Seven of MC.

I will sorely miss this event as I was looking forward to attending again when I finished graduate school!

Harland

2 time SE Regional Champion

Too many time runner up! :blush::blush:

My hat is off to Birdshot. Thanks for always being there! You are a good friend of the Mulecamp Family.

As for the rest of you, This is why I don't read the wire! You people just can't leave things well enough alone.

The reason why is the same reason other matches have gone away or moved. And if you have ever been on a Committee or the Director of a major match you would know why. There is not one tidbit of info that could be shared with other matches that they don't already know and are experiencing at this time.

Stop making things worse!

SASS will decide who gets it. Honor it, deal with it and move on.

Thanks to all those who are supporting us.

Guest talon macleod 29883

Birdshot, My fondest memories of MC are watching the Main match sponser and his lovely bride stand to and do posse duty along with everyone .Watching Lassiter and Evil Roy set up chairs under the big tent Recieving a thank you and hug from Fannie and Tornado Ali for supporting Fannie in her time of need.Nine days of unpaid time last year to set up and take down. Usually the MC bashers take to the wire after the match.This year they get to cut down not just the match and sponsers but they get the added pleasure of personally bashing unpaid workers.It has been an honor to work to support Birdshot and 101 Inez ,Two of the finest people I`ve known. Meet Evil Roy and call Lassiter a friend.It was a great pleasure working with SQ and my all Of the Vaqureos(Brothers to the Bone)As for the detractors.GET USED TO IT.

Talon Macleod

Mulecamp Cowboy

Los Vaquero

Mule Team 2002-2005

Committee member 2005-2009

"Make no Mistake its not revenge he`s after.It`s the Reconing"

As for the rest of you, This is why I don't read the wire! You people just can't leave things well enough alone.

The reason why is the same reason other matches have gone away or moved. And if you have ever been on a Committee or the Director of a major match you would know why. There is not one tidbit of info that could be shared with other matches that they don't already know and are experiencing at this time.

Stop making things worse!

SASS will decide who gets it. Honor it, deal with it and move on.

Thanks to all those who are supporting us.

Not one tidbit of info, really?

Somebody must have hit a nerve. Feel bad for you, Pard. But if you are surprised that some former attendees of one of the greatest SASS events in the U.S.A are asking ligitmate questions, then you might want to resume your "don't read the Wire" routine.

Hey look, it was kind of sudden... and a shock, to boot. Especially for those non-clairvoyants like yourself who did not foresee the cancellation.

And everybody... I mean, EVERYBODY... is extremely appreciative of Birdshot and what his Company has done for all of SASS (not just Mule Camp). It goes without saying that he and Hodgdon are legendary in the game, and is held in the highest esteem by all concerned. I religiously consume his Company's products on a weekly basis.

As for the remainder of SASS event attendees leaving well enough alone: Anybody else see this coming soon to their beloved events? Like maybe, tomorrow?

I pays my dues, and I am not a potted plant. If you are offended by that....

Guest Texas Jack Black

Thank goodness the mystery is over. It was begining to sound like the Banks, Support us, give us your money and shut up. Good to hear the real reason for the demise of Mule Camp.

:FlagAm: T J B :(

... Usually the MC bashers take to the wire after the match.This year they get to cut down not just the match and sponsers but they get the added pleasure of personally bashing unpaid workers.

Where are you seeing this bashing? All I've seen is praise for the match but disappointment and surprise that it has been cancelled. Disappointment because it has the deserved reputation of being a premier match in SASS. Surprise because of the sudden and lateness of the cancellation. I just got my Chronicle in the mail yesterday and noticed the full page ad for the match on page 39. Yet, for some unknown reason the match has been called off. I think the surprise of this cancellation is what has folks wondering what happened.

I REALLY PREFERED THE ALIEN ABDUCTION THEORY.

I pays my dues, and I am not a potted plant. If you are offended by that....

Hello Ned,

I've read some of your posts and was wondering some things about you. You are one of the few on the Wire who do not list their SASS number (are still a guest) or location. If you've shot Mule Camp, a SASS Regional, you must have a SASS number. Why the mystery?

Inquiring minds...

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS Yeah, I know I live "in limbo." At least I put CA in, besides you can find me on the TG list.

Hello Ned,

I've read some of your posts and was wondering some things about you. You are one of the few on the Wire who do not list their SASS number (are still a guest) or location. If you've shot Mule Camp, a SASS Regional, you must have a SASS number. Why the mystery?

Inquiring minds...

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS Yeah, I know I live "in limbo." At least I put CA in, besides you can find me on the TG list.

Get 'em Allie........

Nothing worse than a mouthy lookie lou......

IMHO

Archived