SASS Wire Forum

IM BACK

Only 5000 rounds??

As long as you have been missing in action are you sure that will be enough !!!!!!!!!!! :D

" SLIM "

Hey Rommie,

Its gonna be great shooting with you again. You got em quaking in thir boots HA!

Im Going to the range again this week also , Maybe I can do a little better this year.

See you soon.

Cob Eye

Rommie sounds alittle ----- :D I think !!!!!!!!

YOU DO MEAN "ROOMIE" right???

" SLIM "

Well!!! Just left the range and all is good!! Looks like I'm going to have some practic ammo left over for Jack Houston to shoot BP. Will let y'all know more after the early morning practice got to shoot into that east sun with my new anti smoke shooting glasses. Got them from one of those nerdy dudes from A&M

Yep, yer right Cole. Now that Spur is "BACK", there is no need for anyone else to even sign up. DANG! :D

Snakebite

Ok!!! Just left the range with my new anti smoke shooting glasses, and they don't work so I won't have any competive advantage dang it!!

As for Cole and Snakebite I don't ever remeber running away from y'all glad to see y'all will be there I can't wait to catch up

13 are 14 HOLY .......... that is FAST.This could be the YEAR for sure !!!!!!and I'am on the same posse.I will get movies of this.They will only be 19.95 plus shipping !!!

" SLIM "

14 seconds eh? not bad for his rifle, how bout wen u enlude pistolas and scatturgun? :FlagAm:

See ya'll owt thar

cheyenne, who shot a 14, ONCE, culpepper

14 seconds eh? not bad for his rifle, how bout wen u enlude pistolas and scatturgun? :FlagAm:

See ya'll owt thar

cheyenne, who shot a 14, ONCE, culpepper

Yea had a few good runs just standing there. After reading Coyote's blog I figured I better get in some stand and deliver practice. I will say as long as that range is pointed east there is no chance of a FC making a run at the overall not to mention that there is 3 shooters coming this year that can out run me with no trouble.

Now enough of this chit chat it's back to the range for me

Got to shoot with Spur today at Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club. Think he's about to get the rust knocked off. He didn't shoot any 13 or 14 second stages but he did have two 18 second stages and one 15 (but had a miss). Beleive he will be ready come EOT. Must shoot where he remembers the targets were because the smoke doesn't slow him down at all. BTW he did finish 4th out of 36 shooters, 1 rank point behind 3rd place.

I'll be there but I won't be shooting. My photo duties will take up so much of my time that it would be difficult to shoot the match as well as cover everything that must be covered. I use to shoot the first weekend but since that is no more, neither is my shooting. I'll have fun anyway. It is a full time job making some of you look good...ahem (Spur)! :rolleyes: If you look at the photo on the homepage that leads into the video, that's Spur. It took a whole lot of working up!!! :rolleyes:

I'll be there but I won't be shooting. My photo duties will take up so much of my time that it would be difficult to shoot the match as well as cover everything that must be covered. I use to shoot the first weekend but since that is no more, neither is my shooting. I'll have fun anyway. It is a full time job making some of you look good...ahem (Spur)! :rolleyes: If you look at the photo on the homepage that leads into the video, that's Spur. It took a whole lot of working up!!! :FlagAm:

Oh Man, :( your listed on my posse (35) as Frontiersman :rolleyes: . I was sure lookin forward to shootin with ya.

I was really wanting to do it but I can only do so much. Fourteen hours at the range photographing (plum tuckered out) then another hour and a half of computer work. Then repeat the whole process over the next day and the next and the next doesn't lend itself well to accommodate shooting. The previous scheduling worked great for me since I was able to shoot the first weekend with the RO's but that format is out.

I was really wanting to do it but I can only do so much. Fourteen hours at the range photographing (plum tuckered out) then another hour and a half of computer work. Then repeat the whole process over the next day and the next and the next doesn't lend itself well to accommodate shooting. The previous scheduling worked great for me since I was able to shoot the first weekend with the RO's but that format is out.

What a bunch of CRAP!!!! My daughter has a little pink camera that works good so I can take pictures while you shoot!!! Enless you want to let me use your big fancy camera :rolleyes:

As for the work after the sun goes down you will haft to bring it up to the Dooley bus and I will throw in a hand, but just one the other will have a cocktail in it!!! :rolleyes::FlagAm:

That's a hell of an idea! After about a day of carrying all of that stuff around, I would even settle for a grocery cart. I don't' think Cat would appreciate me or anyone else showing up with a little pink camera for her costume contests! :rolleyes:

Alright I might be asking for it but I will be spending the weekend at Shalako Joe and Badlands Ben's house for what they like to call time to get ready warm up!! They said to bring slot of ammo so sorry Jack you might haft to load your own. I will post later how they wooped up on me with that fake non smokig ammo :rolleyes:

I'll be there but I won't be shooting. My photo duties will take up so much of my time that it would be difficult to shoot the match as well as cover everything that must be covered. I use to shoot the first weekend but since that is no more, neither is my shooting. I'll have fun anyway. It is a full time job making some of you look good...ahem (Spur)! :rolleyes: If you look at the photo on the homepage that leads into the video, that's Spur. It took a whole lot of working up!!! :rolleyes:

That is too bad! As one of the best frontiersmen ever you should be at the World Championship. It diminishes the category when one of its stars isn't able to shoot.

Archived