SASS Wire Forum

EOT 09 Check In

Howdy, Pards and Pardettes!

I just signed up for the Wild Bunch main match for 6-22/23rd. This will be my first time to Founder's Ranch and I've only attended one other time as a Conventioneer at Norco.

Here's my question: according to the schedule, the registration starts on the 22nd at 0800, the same time as the mandatory shooter's safety meeting. so now I have a conflict between the two. Would ya'll think I would be able to make it to both places in time to get everything that needs to be done taken care of? It would be just my luck to show up late at the meeting and be told I couldn't shoot because of it.

I wish we could pull into town a day early and take care of registration then, but due to work, that just can't happen.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

I'll see ya'll there!

Wild Bill, I wouldn't be too worried. Be there when registration opens (usually about 5 minutes early) then go over to the safety meeting. It NEVER starts on time. We will have a separate safety meeting for the WB match after the main safety meeting anyway. That gives us a chance to make sure everyone understands their category, if their equipment is legal for their category, last minute rules questions, etc. See you there!!!

Archived