SASS Wire Forum

Who has signed up as Waddie?

Travis

Hi Travis,

Footloose, Twinkie and I have signed up, as usual.

From the looks of things it seems to be bisiness as usual.

We'll have to wait and see.

Are you thinking of coming????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As a regular shooter at EOT, I will be there this year as usual. I want all the Waddies to know how much we shooters appreciate the work you do. It is a long hot thankless job. At least I thank you, and hope lots of Waddies and shooters come this year. There is only one World Championship match. It could never be held without the tireless work of the Waddies. Founder's Ranch is coming along and it has turned into a great venue. If you haven't been there yet, you owe it to yourself to make the trip. See everyone in June. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Just signed up to bar tend at the Bella Union again. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Ten High

to all our waddie friends,

Bea Ware and I are regretfully not going to make it to EOT this year. We anguished over whether or not I was going to be able to do it. Last week I got a new total knee replacement and EOT is just a bit too early for me to push myself that hard and Bea would be worn out taking care that I was OK all the time. One thing I've learned from waddie'ing at EOT is that it is physically very taxing for me even if the weather is good. A total knee is a big deal I don't want to mess up..I got to live with this one a long time.

I hope the powers that be pull off a good EOT for the waddies this year and that there will be no drama, that everyone gets along well despite the challenges. The waddies are a great group of people to work with and we will miss seeing our pards.

Ten High it will be good to have you back again, looking forward to seeing you.

Shortstroke & Bea, I surely understand why you won't be with us and wish you the best with the knee.I'll just have to work ya harder next year to make up for this one :FlagAm:

Seriously tho,follow your Dr. advice and do your exercises.

Can I start the countdown yet? :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your knee but it's best to take care of it early like it sounds you are. Best wishes on a speedy recovery and thanks for the help in the past. It sad but a number of people who normally go to EOT can not. I hope everyone has a good time and remember your "old padres".

Hay there Fancy.....I'll be there to stir things up again this year. Lookin' forward to seeing you all again.

Ten High....Great to hear that you'll be looking over the bar again, you do a fine job of it. I'll give you a hand where I can.

We will probably roll in around the 14th.

Hank

I look forward to seeing you Fancy, I'll be expecting my Hug.

Hank, any help will indeed be a big help!! I understand you are the head Rover this year.

Shirley, how does it work that I get to build a bar that someone else gets to tend?

See you all at the Ranch!!

TH

Hey Ten High, do you remember the name of that white wine we had last year? I surely did like it and would love to get some.

Ok Hank you are getting there the 14th, we should be in around the 16th.

That means there are only ....................................

43 days till we are there!

Sorry Fancy, that's my strange since of humor (or lack there of) talking. I really don't remember what it was.

That's OK Ten High,I :rolleyes: you sense of humor.

Maybe LouAnn will remember and get some more for this year. I even have my own corkscrew. :wacko:

I'm bringing extras this year so every bar will have their own!

• 3 weeks later...

LOOKS LIKE ILBDRIFTIN[ TO E.O.T THIS YEAR TO SHOW ALL YOU THE ART OF THE GIFT OF GAB.AT THE FRONT GATE. LOOKING FORWARD SEEING ALL THE FRIENDS THAT COME THROUGH THE FRONT GATE TO SAY HOWDY PARTNER.GOD BLESS TO ALL WHO COME TO ENJOY THE WILD WEST SHOW,GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE PLAYERS.

Archived