SASS Wire Forum

A big Waddie of thanks

Jojo

A big special thanks to Fancy Free & every Waddie out there who radio'd or walkie talkied the tow truck driver to the conventioneer parking lot to help get our keys out of the trunk! You were all nice & very helpful!!

I want to thank you and Footlose for all your help @ the bar. We couldn't have done it without you.

Ten High

All the Waddies were great! It was my first EOT, and in fact my first ever SASS event to have attended. Got to work with the Waddies. All were dedicated and worked their behinds off. Enjoyed myself as a Conventioneer and a Waddie. Learned alot and will be back next year.

Thanks to Restless and Ten High for their guidance and tips. Also to Fancyfree and Footloose allowing me to be a part of their stable.

Willamette Kid #2625

• 1 month later...

Hey Kid,

It was great working with the and hope to see ya next year.

Ten High, ya know that YOU have always been my FAVORITE bartender.thanks for being there.

By the way, do you remember the name of the white wine? I really liked it and would like to pick up some,but can't remember the name.

Hope to see all of the Waddies(ACW) back again next year, we had a great group and things went pretty well.

Hugs to all of the HARD working Waddies(ACW)

Archived