Good Morning Texas Red,
My son is looking at starting SASS out at Rio Salado over her in Mesa, short barreled set might be wonderful for him. What are you willing to part your set for? Thank you,
- Show previous comments 1 more
Good evening Texas Red,
I've been monitoring the information reference the two Ruger Vaquero birds heads 357 that you have for sale and observed that for the past couple of days Shawn has not responded to your response. After researching the revolvers and pricing I am strongly interested in your pistol. I do have several questions:
1. Have these already sold or are you holding them for Shawn.
2. Are the hammers the "Super Blackhawk" style?? That would even peak my interest higher
3. Very light marking on both cylinders where the cylinder latch possibly rubbed. If so, do you think this is a timing problem that Ruger could correct?? I know I have similar signs of this on some of my older rugers.
4. Since I live in Ohio and you live in Illinois, would the out the door price be less because of shipping expense?, or is that a firm price??
Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter
Santa Fe Steve
AKA; Steve Sivard
Phone: 330 416 1111
email: ssshooter@live. com
EDITED: e-mail address
Appreciate all questions.
1. No offers to buy my pistols at this time.
2. Hammers are indeed Super Blackhawk style. which are lower than regular Vaquero hammers.
3. Very light marking on cylinders. Usually called Ruger Ring. My belief, occurs on all Ruger single actions.
can be corrected by gunsmith. Ruger fits cylinder stop to wear in overtime and use. Gunsmith hones and sometimes files off a little to cause less wear.
4. $1570.00 is the price I have in them currently including Chuckaroo's Laser Works on the grips. That price includes shipping and insurance costs to your FFL in Ohio.
Hope I've answered your questions. Appreciate your inquiry.