These items are the last of it. Please send me a pm with your email address for photographs. They are much easier to send. Also send your real name.
1) SOLD SOLD SOLD Bond Arms Deringer with 2 barrels. One in 45 ACP and the 2nd in 32 H & R Magnum. Leather holster included. Plus a Cobra Enterprise Inc. in .22 magnum. Price on all $ 250 with $ 40 for shipping. SOLD SOLD SOLD
2) SOLD SOLD SOLD YES IT WAS $ 250 FOR THE ENTIRE LOT Did someone say leather? Please read all. Price on all is $ 250 with $ 30 for shipping. SOLD SOLD SOLD
1) Set of leather saddle bags.
2) Two double pommel holsters by Rod Kibler of Georgia for 5 1/2 barrel Ruger or similar size revolver.
3) Three shotgun belts. 1st is brown leather for a 42-44 inch waist by Kirkpatrick. 24 single 12 ga loops. 2nd one brown leather for a 26-32 inch waist by Rod Kibler. 12 single 12 ga loops plus 4 38 special loops. 3rd is brown leather for a 26-32 inch waist by Kirkpatrick. Eight double 12 ga loops plus one double 12 ga loop plus 10 38 special loops.
4) One black double holster rig with silver dollar conchos for 5 1/2 inch Ruger or similar revolver. Has 40 cartridge loops in 44/40.
5) Two shotgun shell belt slides. One is a double loop for 6 shells and the other is a single loop for 4 shells.
6) Two sets of leather and canvas suspenders by Rod Kibler.
7) One set of spurs by Colorado Saddlery with Wild West Mercantile straps in black.
8) Two pair of soft leather gauntlet glover. 1st is black in women's medium. 2nd is yellow in women's extra large.
3) Men's canvas duster in cream color with brown collar, cuffs, and pocket trim. Size is men's large. Bone Industries of Mineral Springs, Texas. Price is $ 60 with $ 15 for shipping.
4) Union Civil War re-enactor's uniform. Infantry, sgt. Coat is size 40 and pants are for 34-36 inch waist with 30 inch inseam. Price is $ 100 with $ 15 for shipping.
That's all folks. I am officially out.