Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Whiskey_Kid

Territorial Governors
  • Content Count

    280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

74 Excellent

About Whiskey_Kid

  • Birthday 05/16/1977

Previous Fields

  • SASS Number or "Guest"
    96877L
  • SASS Affiliated Club
    TG - Plum Creek Shooting Society, Green Mountain Regulators, Darby Rough Regulators, Texican Rangers

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Austin, TX
  • Interests
    Huntin, Fishin and Shootin!

Recent Profile Visitors

2,111 profile views
  1. Dang Sidekick, you beat me to it! WK
  2. Bigger matches are moving them in typically because shooters have more fun so attendance goes up! This means more money in the clubs pockets. Last I checked people like hearing steel ring! Best I've felt post a match that I helped put on was hearing the excitement in a well traveled shooters voice about how this was the first State Match or above she was able to clean! "DING" not "DIRT" makes for happy shooters....Happy shooters come back! WK
  3. This is what all match directors should keep in mind! Its not about the 20% at the top and why they are at the top, its entertainment for the other 80% and they are the ones that pay the bills! WK
  4. Can't explain it to someone who hasn't shot it, Its just more fun!!! WK
  5. Here is a 1858 spare cylinder in 44 caliber. I am asking $60 + $5 for shipping. It is in like new condition with box. Please sea pictures for details and reference for compatibility. Hope this works for someone as its only collecting dust for me! Thanks, Whiskey Kid
  6. I have a Ruger Old Model Vaquero 45 LC for for sale. As you can see in the following pictures it is in good condition including the case coloring. I am asking $425 plus actual shipping to an FFL. Hope this works for you! Whiskey Kid
  7. +1!!! Nothing more frustrating than a broke gun! I started with a baikal double trigger and it was a tank! That being said it handles like a tank too! I owned two and bother are on their third owner and still kicking! However once I switched to an SKB I never looked back! I think I have owned 7 of various configurations and am now back down to a more reasonable three! One for smokeless, one for BP and one with a hang tag still on it. All engraved 100's, and NO you can't have any of them! WK
  8. Some People just arent happy if they aren't crapping on someone else's parade! Darby did a great job with this match! This is a younger club at this location and this match was more than double their normal turnout! A great effort was put forward so much food, so much fun! I am proud to be a member of this club! Keep up the work Darby Rough!!! WK
  9. I'd play if it was around central Texas! The more shooting the better!
  10. How are the totals looking Ghost? Gonna be a big showing at "The Darb" looks like! I know a few of those coming to the match may not have been there before so I want to make sure no one gets lost and hears too many banjos! here is a link to a google pin for the main gate on Old Lockhart Road: https://goo.gl/maps/NJBXcnqpebD2 And a map showing the physical range location for reference: https://goo.gl/maps/B2qLuVHjpiC2 Remember: Registration@ 8:00 AM, Safety Meeting @ 9:45 AM, Lead Flies @ 10:00 AM Looking forward to seeing everyone out there! Whiskey Kid
  11. Phantom got me started with an assist to Joe darter as well! Both great people and have helped many others along the way! WK
  12. Come on out to Darby and shoot the TSRA South Central Regional! Its a great place to shoot and they could use your help growing! Should be some fun stages and it helps support the TSRA! Also, you might even get to posse with the likes of Colorado Jackson and Big Iron Patnode! One is kinda a big deal and the other is a big deal! Here is a link to the registration: http://www.darbyroughregulators.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/DRR-TSRA-Application-by-Doc-OBay.pdf Hope to see y'all there! WK
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.