Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L

Territorial Governors
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

243 Excellent

About Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L

  • Rank
  • Birthday 04/13/1948

Previous Fields

  • SASS #
  • SASS Affiliated Club
    Crow River Rangers/Black Hills Shootists

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ
  • Yahoo

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Black Hills of South Dakota/Arizona
  • Interests
    Shooting, Motorcycles,RVing

Recent Profile Visitors

4,683 profile views
  1. NOW you tell me, I always show up on the wrong day.
  2. Check out Montana Bullet Works https://www.montanabulletworks.com/product/41-mag-lbt-200gr-wfn-pb/
  3. Probably one of the guys that are always there sitting in the chairs.
  4. Well if those guys don't want the ONE gun, two cylinders, I'll take it.
  5. Yeah, we're gonna shoot the Briggsdale match.
  6. I know, I know ask the BATF, but they're closed for the weekend and I figured someone here would have the answers. I tried looking on their Website , but my mind glazed over at the myriad of info not related to what I'm looking for. Anyways, I plan on buying a long gun in Colorado from a Colorado resident and I'm a resident of SD. He says I need to go though an FFL and I can no problem, just would like to streamline the process. Anybody have experience with this? Here in SD you can buy long guns as a non resident no problem. Thanks
  7. You might try shimming the lower tang before you tighten the screw.
  8. I split my time between SD and AZ, my main CCW guns are in order, Sig 365 9mm Kimber Solo 9mm S&W 638 38 Spec Keltec 380 all are fed with Liberty Civil Defense ammo https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/ammo-test-liberty-ammunition-civil-defense-9mm-45-acp/ Contrary to a lot of negative reports my Solo feeds everything I have fed it and I like it's smooth rounded edges., the Sig holds 10 or 12 rounds in the magazine, the Solo 7 or 8. I have a CCW permit from both SD and AZ although not needed. My SD permit is $10 for 5 years, you stop at your local police station, fill out a short form pay $10 and a week later you go pick it up. AZ permit allows me to carry in a couple more states and they don't call in the 4473. I plan on getting the inhanced SD permit this fall which will allow me to carry in MN since I frequently go there.
  9. Nay! ND/SD State shoot is held in Enderlin, ND. They simply award appropriate awards.
  10. What is a good reasonably priced trauma kit?
  11. I store mine in an empty clean paint can I get from Home Depot.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.