1. Taylor's 32-20 case hardened. 4 3/4" shot less than a box. $425 obo
2. Winchester 1886. In 45-70. Bull target barrel lymann peep sight. Some dings and scratches it's a shooter not a collector. $1100 obo
3. Long barreled 97. 12 ga D model takedown non matching. No bluing left. Functions right and smooth. $350
4. Uberti 73 in 44-40 18" barrel shortened stock with cover. Leather wrap 3rd gen short stroke. New firing pin. Bought it used so I don't know the round count. Shoots well. $750
5. Old model vaquero. .45 colt 4.62" case hardened first year gun. Some light holster wear. Replaced hammer spring and deburred internals. Fast action $800
6. Colt frontier scout 64. .22. Well used packed gun, functions and shoots well, looks rough but it's an actual colt. $350
7. Fn A5 12 ga took it in on trade. I don't know much about them. Simmons vent rib added. Functions with feather lights up to slugs. $325
8. Mossberg 500 B 16 gauge. 20" barrel with bead. Somebody turned into a home defense gun. Functions well. $300
If they don't sell at the shoot then they are price plus shipping if anyone is interested.
Edit to add only trades interested in are a short 30-30 carbine, ruger .357s or single six 32. Bisley or birdshead.