SASS Wire Forum

Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 last won the day on August 14 2017

Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 had the most liked content!

About Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439

• Birthday 08/03/1955

Previous Fields

• SASS #
    25439 LIFE
  • SASS Affiliated Club
    Goldcoast Gunslingers

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://
  • Yahoo
    gaz3enterprise@yahoo.com

Profile Information

• Interests
    Anything Shooting, My Family, And all the Veterans!

Recent Profile Visitors

5,017 profile views

Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439's Achievements

SASS Wire Vet

SASS Wire Vet (1/1)

1. Ok how about I try it this way, are the nickel 1875’s in .44-40, with 7.5” barrels? Regular grips as I only believe Frank James had elk grips on his and I am trying to duplicate his gun. Saw one time in Bill Koch’s collection, not sure what has happened to it as of today. My great grandfather was kidnapped and taken to their hideout one time in Ohio, to take a bullet out of Frank. Would love an antique one, but until I can afford one of those a reproduction can do.
  2. What’s the barrel length of the Huberty 1875 Remington nickel while you’re at it tell me the barrel length of the balloon Remington 1875 swell thank you
  3. Sorry to hear that! Without knowing your cancer or treatments, just want to suggest to you to look into Keytruda immunotherapy as it assisted me after 10 chemo treatments to beat Stage 4 metastatic colon cancer and possibly it could help your battle as well. Good luck and God Bless!
  4. A long time ago I had heard that there was a discussion between Hugh O’Brien and Audie Murphy on who was the faster draw, Hugh was starring in the Wyatt Earp TV series and was boasting about being the fastest draw, even faster than Audie Murphy! Word got back to Audie on the set of one of his western movies and Audie, chuckled and said why don’t they have a show down, but with real bullets. Hugh never took him up on it.
  5. If Gunleather doesn’t respond to you, and depending on the price and condition, I would be interested in 200-300
  6. Ok, I guess, didn’t see a post here, but I wait to see if your other deal falls thru.
  7. I would love to buy it! But I am not going to be at EOT. I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING! Please let me know if you are willing to ship, I can Zelle or Venmo you the funds. Nimbles
  8. Thank you sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar. Appreciate the “lesson”.
  9. Solid Lever? Not sure what you mean? Got an original, but haven’t shot it. Thx in advance for the clarification.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.